News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjtrcka22

Reaction score
Well, no deal, but still sounds positive

And, a side note: props to the Panthers for drafting him in 6th rd. To get that kind of player at that spot is pretty incredible. Guess there are always gems in the late rounds Amy given year. Amazing what a crap shoot the draft can be, but I digress.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Whens the last time you signed for millions?

My point exactly. When I want to leave to think things over it generally involves a few $100 (few $1000 tops), when football players want to leave and think things over it could involve millions. Do you really want to spend the next 5 years of your life with someone who won't let you leave to think things over when it could cost you millions not to?

Nation

Reaction score
Wonder what Jason Witten, who has been extremely outspoken about domestic violence in the past and has a charity devoted to it, thinks of all this

therock1982

Reaction score
Stress heads on here today
He is leaving to get ready for a dinner daate tonight with a bunch of cowboys coaches

Gameover

Reaction score
These cheapskates let him leave the building! That's why I didn't get my hopes up. Probably offered him the Melton deal.

#draftorbust

Status
Not open for further replies.