News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMarineVet

Reaction score
Jerry's gonna invite everyone who's getting a pay cut or restructured to the dinner as well. Word on the street is he's gonna break it over the tiramisu.

Amy50632

Reaction score
Me just sitting here waiting for them to sign Hardy like .......
tom-brady-peyton-manning-eat-together.png

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As an aside, I would be fascinated to see everything that goes on during one of these FA visits.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Man, I hope this front office realizes how well things have set up for them. The answer to their #1 off season need is there to be had. With this acquisition, the draft actually sets up nicely for them. Without it? Well, you can officially call this off season a freaking face plant.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
If he wants $12m do you pay him?

Yes. $12M AAV on a long-term deal. Backloaded to the extent possible. When Romo goes you make a decision whether you want to cut him and accelerate the dead money into the then current year. Won't matter if you're in cap hell or cap nirvana while you're looking for your next franchise QB.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
No, they are apparently spending the rest of their FA money on Tebow...

NBC Washington's Dianna Marie Russini reports there's an "80 percent chance" the Eagles will sign free agent Tim Tebow if they can trade Matt Barkley.

Can't be Tebow.... Chip " the magnificent" has him in or scheduled to be in Philly for a workout....

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
This is why I simply follow the official press conference rule. Until there is a press conference its not happening.

The first rule about the official press conference, is you can not talk about the official rule of the press conference....shhhhh

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gurley and Hardy in 1 offseason??! I'm only 26, but I don't know if even my heart can take the excitement that would generate!

Yeah but the downside is there's a chance you wouldn't have either for the first month of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.