News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Anyone know if this account is legit?

Cowboys Nation ‏@cowboyszone now27 seconds ago
I can basically guarantee there will be no Greg Hardy contract tonight. So rest easy tonight.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Elite edge rusher. Still in his 20's. These players are rare and your QB is not for long.

Get the damn deal done.

Exactly!!!

Lets wait till Romo is entering the sunset of his career to start going cheap on everybody.................I just don't get that strategy at all, maybe if we had a rookie QB I could understand it, but Romo has a limited shelf life here of 2 or 3 years and if we don't make a run during this time, we aint making a run at all.

This is not the time to be cheap, we should be putting the final pieces in place to make a run while Romo is still playing at a high level. Frankly, it doesn't matter how much cap room we have when Romo is done, we are going to suck and suck hard then.

speedkilz88

Reaction score

That should mean he's signing.

I literally posted this exact same thing last page lol, thumbs up and all. But good news regardless.[/quote]

I quoted you and somehow it deleted your quote part. I don't know if I accidentally did it or what.

//and now the quoting thing is screwing up.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Make up your mind ADAM!

If he changed his mind then likely someone fed him something. That is how these people work. This was obviously fed to him by the Bucs. That says to me that the Bucs are interested but Hardy is not. We are his first choice.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Well boys and girls.. don't want to jump the gun here.. but things are looking pretty good right now, that we could be getting a HUGE free agent signing tomorrow at a major position of need, right before the draft. *fingers crossed*

Status
Not open for further replies.