News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack

Reaction score
I think it is almost a pre-requisite.

If you gave DeMarcus Ware a little mental instability, he would have been the greatest of all time.

Can you imagine? A legit DE with AN ATTITUDE! one that won't pick up ELI after being smashed!

Moderately_Askew

Heelsboy
Reaction score

6a00d83451b84f69e20120a78462d3970b-600wi

dallasdave

Reaction score
We can only hope. Best case scenario is Hardy isn't out for too long and Lee actually stays on the field this year. The defense could actually be decent.

This defense could be awesome if we get Hardy and Lee stays healthy.

btcutter

Reaction score
I still think Drew Rosenhaus suckered the Jones in having Hardy down to Dallas to drum up interest for his client.

Think about it. The FO wouldn't have Hardy flown down if they already have agreed on basic parameters of the contract.

khiladi

Reaction score
I still think Drew Rosenhaus suckered the Jones in having Hardy down to Dallas to drum up interest for his client.

Think about it. The FO wouldn't have Hardy flown down if they already have agreed on basic parameters of the contract.

Great agent... His percentage may be pretty high

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
No tweets about where the went for dinner? Slackers.

If Fisher were a real insider, he, Mark Lane and the other little minions would be telling us the appetizers.

Maybe I better pony up for "Insider" access just to be sure.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score

I'm confused. They suckered Jerry into flying him in but had a the parameters for a deal in place? How's that suckering?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I almost wonder if the mods should close this and start a new one. Like gameday splits at the half.

Status
Not open for further replies.