News: Greg Hardy To Visit Cowboys Tuesday / Stephen Jones says with intent to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Sounds like this might be a done deal, I highly doubt he would be taking a physical if things didn't go very well.

The fact that he left VR to go eat with the coaches and not go to the airport also is a big indicator that things are going well.

I think they announce tomorrow he signs...............then watch the commish hand him a 12 game suspension.:muttley:

slick325

Reaction score
Quick word of advice: Listen Mr. Jones...just don't bring the tablecloth from the T.O. meeting you had several years back...Drew hasn't quite gotten over that. Would probably throw things for a loop in the negotiating process.

khiladi

Reaction score
Hardy went to chase down a deer and eat it raw for dinner. That's what we hopefully just signed.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
They can offer Mario Williams money. They easily have the room.

I threw out $8m AAV yesterday but that seems naive now.

I'm imagining as Jerry is pouring that Johnny Walker on the rocks tonight, he's gonna look over at young Spalding with a smirk. And he'll make up his mind like he's done hundreds of times before...

"I don't give a damn what those nerds and Stephen tell me. We're paying that damn Kracked whatever it takes. I can picture it now... Before games we're gonna have Hot Rod scream 'Release the Kracker' and he'll come out of a flaming smokey pit in the 5,000 dollar a seat, dungeon-party Krackel-Zone section. Field level, face all painted, eyes looking crazy, breaking some chains before we play the Seahawks for the NFC Championship. I'll be hammered, Kids are gonna go nuts. So what if he threw his crackhead girlfriend on a pile of assault rifles? Crazy sells, Crazy wins Championships. Charles Haley was a lunatic. He literally took a dump on my desk one time, I signed Emmitt Smith that day. (Holds up Super Bowl ring)"

coach steele

Reaction score
Just a FYI, Greg Hardy himself, retweeted this on twitter.

I think it's a done deal folks.

Don't tell him anything about the Whataburger. We don't want him to come into camp overweight. Its too delicious to have just one.

Status
Not open for further replies.