Greg Olsen loves to watch the Cowboys lose

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Greg Olsen seems fair to me he seems objective and calls the game as is

hes no shannon sharpe, Marshall Faulk, or Stephen a

those downright openly hope the Cowboys lose and its borderline unprofessional
Well, that's what they're paid to do. It brings in the views and clicks.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I could care less, most of America loves it when Dallas loses and he does a good job in the booth.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Is there anybody in the booth, that loves to watch the Cowboys lose more than him. Two games now , and he was like he couldn’t be happier . if the Cowboys lost . he was smiling ear to ear after the Green Bay game. And then pissed after the Giants game.

I and 2 lother recividists here will paper his house and insult his gaurd dog.

Creeper

Reaction score
A lot of the player analysts who played for other teams like to see the Cowboys lose. There are a few that like the Cowboys. It balances out. Besides, it makes it all the more enjoyable when the haters are announcing the Cowboys wins!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Usually when I watch a game in which I have no skins, I end up rooting for whoever gets screwed over by the officials,

So THAT'S why you're a Cowboys fan. Because it happens to us more than any other team. I read it right here on these electronic bulletin boards.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
If it bothers you that much, just use the mute button and pickup the Cowboys radio network. You'll get your fill of Cowboy lovefest there. SMDH.... tough getting through life with earmuffs on. First World problems.

What the hell does "walk the dog" mean when they say it on a touchdown?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Greg Olsen's first NFL game was against the Dallas Cowboys on September 23rd, 2007 ..... he caught 2 passes for 28 yards as the Cowboys beat the Bears 34-10.

Tony Romo ruined his NFL debut ........ I hope he does hate us and wakes up screaming in the night about Tony Romo and Jason Witten.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
Is there anybody in the booth, that loves to watch the Cowboys lose more than him?

Joe Buck.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
The way Fox passed over Moose as lead analyst and gave it to Greg “look how quirky and patronizing I am” Olsen, is disgusting and has ruined their reputation as far as I’m concerned.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn't really notice. But plan to rewatch the game in the next day or so.

But if one thinks any of the announcers, including Buck and Aikman are biased against Dallas.
go back and listen to Randy Cross. The guy was outright hateful toward Dallas. For you youngsters, Cross played for the 49ers.
Some of the stuff he said he would get fired for today, or should.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I didn't really notice. But plan to rewatch the game in the next day or so.

But if one thinks any of the announcers, including Buck and Aikman are biased against Dallas.
go back and listen to Randy Cross. The guy was outright hateful toward Dallas. For you youngsters, Cross played for the 49ers.
Some of the stuff he said he would get fired for today, or should.

Like what?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I have no respect for the guy is supposed to be non biased in that booth. He was having an orgasm. Every time the Cowboys made a mistake. I think he embarrassed himself twice.

Oh, those poor, poor Cowboys, always getting picked on.

NickZepp

Reaction score
He seems to monotone to be happy about anything. He's got a lot of fans but I don't get why people like him or hate him. Too bland and forgettable for me.