Gregory Overrated or Good Riddance Gregory **merged**

cowboyec

Reaction score
awesome talent.
football IQ...not so awesome.
would loved to have kept him.
but that u turn just shows you can't trust him.
draft DLaw's side-kick and move forward.

Reactions: CWR

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For someone so vilified, disdained, dumb, stupid, greedy, ignorant, ungrateful and whatever else he has been called; there sure are a lot his most venomous detractors continually talking about him.

This reminds me of guys that want a woman, and believe they have a chance, only to be rejected; now because they are hurt, she is the ugliest, filthiest, and most forsaken woman on the face of the earth.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Gregory wanted out regardless! If he was not all in, it was best that he goes. I just hope they replace him with equal or better talent.

Big_D

Reaction score
I am a big fan of Randy Gregory, the human being. He has overcome a lot to get where he is today.

To Randy Gregory, the football player, thanks for the memories, good luck with Denver.... on to the draft.

nice job taking the high road! Time to move forward for both parties!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I think this is a good plan unless ZaDarius Smith can somehow be had for less than Gregory and his back is fine. Lot of ifs.

Armstrong is no world beater, but is solid and plugs a glaring hole in the Defense. See what he can do in 16 games.
Don’t over pay Armstrong!!!!!!

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Get Armstrong back and draft a guy.

Randy Gregory
Sacks 6
Games Started 12
QB HIts 17
TFL 4
Tackles 19

Dorance Armstrong
Sacks 5
Games Started 5
QB Hits 12
TFL 3
Tackles 37
Honestly if you could get a Boye Mafe or Sam Williams in the 2nd....I think you would be ok.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Reading the article on PFT after they interviewed Gregory’s agent, I don’t think the Cowboys wanted to pay him. The language they put into the contract sounds ridiculous. The Cowboys remember that horrible playoff performance against the 49ers like must of us fans. Maybe the Joneses have finally learned their lesson.

CWR

Reaction score
He is ugly but not as ugly as his ugly twin Lamar Jackson

Man I got nothing but love for Lamar Jackson. He's an exciting guy to watch, and seems to be really down to earth.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very disappointed in Mr. Gregory. The team did everything possible to help him during his difficult times. I would have thought he'd be more receptive to staying with the team.

morasp

Reaction score
Honestly if you could get a Boye Mafe or Sam Williams in the 2nd....I think you would be ok.
Out of curiosity I superimposed last years edge rushers on this years draft class sorted by draft grade and there are a lot more this year with draftable grades (6.3-8.0).

6.83 Aidan Hutchinson
6.72 Kaylon Thibodeaus
6.5 David Ojabo
6.49 Jermaine Johnson
6.44 Jayson Oweh 5 sacks 5 TFL 33 Tackles 15 QB Hits
6.44 Kwitty Paye 4 sacks 3 TFL 32 tackles 10 QB Hits
6.39 Jaelan Phillips 8.5 sacks 9 TFL 42 Tackles 16 QB Hits
6.39 Azeea Ojulari 8 sacks 8 TFL 49 Tackles 13 QB Hits
6.37 George Karlaftiis
6.35 Boye Mafe
6.34 Arnold Ebiketie
6.33 Nik Bonitto