Gregory to apply for reinstatement tomorrow

Them

Reaction score
...Man that will be so great to actually have Gregory back and helping to put the hurt on opposing QBs...But until he's allowed back in...goes through TC and plays his 1rst game this season without a setback...I'll hold off my excitement!...jus' sayin'!...

:flagwave:Go Cowboys

Flamma

Reaction score
Prior to be injured,yes. So far, shell of his former self. Bad pick so far. Actually, horrible pick so far.

They were well aware of the risks. He wasn't expected to play the first year, and limited play the second year, but Lee got injured. Who expected him to be Mike Singletary the year after his injury? How about Byron Jones, when was he picked? Or Morris Claiborne? They weren't even injured. Cowboys can do worse. This year should be around the time Jaylon should pay off. I don't think anyone in the organization expected it to be sooner. So it's not a horrible pick yet.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I think we need TCrawford at 3T this year with Irving

It would be Tapper or Ealy or DJones ...... Armstrong is probably safe

I actually agree with you about TCraw, but last I heard on The Break, TCraw is an RDE and slimming down this season for it. I thought he should have been 3T last year. Just too plodding on the edge. But the team thinks otherwise.

I've already written off Jones.
I expect Ealy is the first potential bump, then Tapper. Since Tapper accrued two seasons, and hasn't made the field, I could see them just moving on if he doesn't show something good this year, and the alternatives are just better.
Beyond a huge injury, I can't see them dumping Armstrong either. They wanted to move up for him too.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
They were well aware of the risks. He wasn't expected to play the first year, and limited play the second year, but Lee got injured. Who expected him to be Mike Singletary the year after his injury? How about Byron Jones, when was he picked? Or Morris Claiborne? They weren't even injured. Cowboys can do worse. This year should be around the time Jaylon should pay off. I don't think anyone in the organization expected it to be sooner. So it's not a horrible pick yet.
so this is the year he needs to show “top 5 talent” and if not it was a bad pick?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
League has 60 days to rule. Training camp starts July 25th, 71 days from tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing him compete and help out the Dallas Cowboys
With any luck, Gregory will come back to save the day for the Cowboys. These Boys don't know sheet and they need Gregory to show them how it is done.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
yeah, and rightfully so. He stole $ for 2 years and produced squat. He deserved to get bashed, and if he makes it back, he deserves to be rooted for.
He has not been paid anything except for the game he played in and the time he put in while not suspended Plus he has a job that he probably had to pass a drug test to get

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I think we need TCrawford at 3T this year with Irving

It would be Tapper or Ealy or DJones ...... Armstrong is probably safe

Ya I think Crawford was already staying but with Irving most likely getting suspended they will need dts for sure.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
League has 60 days to rule. Training camp starts July 25th, 71 days from tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing him compete and help out the Dallas Cowboys
I would not doubt if all of the division rival owners are whining to Goodell to not allow Gregory back into the NFL... just to stick it to Jerry and their personally hated Cowboys.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'd really like to see Gregory get reinstated and rejoin the team as a DE. He's has endured a lot to recover from his dependency on weed. If that's not quite enough, we could easily benefit greatly from an extra pass rusher to add to our rotation. I'll also be hoping that the league doesn't waste any undue time in allowing him to rejoin the team. He'll need all the time he can get to recondition himself to endure the rigors of pro football again.