Gronk fondling girlfriend at parade

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
They aren't equally bad. They were both equally "humiliated" - in the sense that neither appeared to be humiliated in the least.

But letting people see you put your hands on your girlfriend's clothed breasts is no where near as bad as pulling up her shirt and exposing her breasts.

I don't make the rules - that's just the way it is.

So legit question.

What’s worse:

Lifting up your girls top or fondling your girls breast directly in front of a child?

CPanther95

Reaction score
So legit question.

What’s worse:

Lifting up your girls top or fondling your girls breast directly in front of a child?

You're asking a legit question that I've already answered repeatedly. It is considered more socially unacceptable to take off a woman's top and expose her breasts in public than to grab her clothed beasts in public.

Personally, neither effects me since both were consensual. But we're talking about what is considered to be "worse" by the general public, and the nudity tips the scale.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
So legit question.

What’s worse:

Well, first of all I would say that we don't know if the comparison should not be lifting up your Girlfriends shirt in front of children or fondling your girlfriends breasts in front of children.

For me it's whatever my team's players are doing but in general, it depends on which one receives more pub. I think we probably already know the answer to that one right?