Gronk fondling girlfriend at parade

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
There's video of him pulling her shirt down to expose her breasts to crowd, and she immediately pulls away to fix her shirt. I'm not going to link it but you can look it up.

language is important, he stated Zeke flashed the crowd, Zeke did not flash the crowd

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You went off the rails when you had to use Gronk's actions on a stranger to try and make them more serious. Even giving a stranger a nonconsensual piggy back ride to your house could "get you arrested and possibly labeled a sexual predator".

... On the other hand, exposing a strangers breasts would be considered worse ... and possibly illegal even when done with consent in certain jurisdictions
My point in saying that is that Gronk doing this in such a public display is more likely to make kids think it's acceptable behavior, and they may not have the sense to know that not all women will be okay with it....and as I said earlier, while Zeke was an idiot, he wasn't the focus of hundreds or even thousands of kids, the way Gronk was.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Neither of these situations involved doing anything without consent. That's a completely different situation.
We really don't know that but it is besides the point

You are trying to differentiate the 2 and there is no difference

They both are harmless fun imo....boys will be boys and girls will be girls

But they both are inappropriate in public and both could be considered sexual assault under different circumstances....one is not better or worse than the other

CPanther95

Reaction score
my exact words to Mrs. CCB, doesn't always go over well ;)

Doesn't go over well with my wife either, but normally because I'm backwards hugging her friends.

I've tried to explain to her that it's the only way to hug that insures my naughty bits don't get pressed up against her friend's naughty bits. A handful of boob is a small price for me to pay to give my wife that respect. She's worth it.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Doesn't go over well with my wife either, but normally because I'm backwards hugging her friends.

I've tried to explain to her that it's the only way to hug that insures my naughty bits don't get pressed up against her friend's naughty bits. A handful of boob is a small price for me to pay to give my wife that respect. She's worth it.

I love the way you think!

CPanther95

Reaction score
We really don't know that but it is besides the point

You are trying to differentiate the 2 and there is no difference

They both are harmless fun imo....boys will be boys and girls will be girls

But they both are inappropriate in public and both could be considered sexual assault under different circumstances....one is not better or worse than the other

Here again, the only way you are able to equate them is to suggest both would be sexual assault if they were done without consent.

That's a moot point, when both were consensual. That's like suggesting beating your wife is no worse than boxing because both are assault under different circumstances.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Here again, the only way you are able to equate them is to suggest both would be sexual assault if they were done without consent.

That's a moot point, when both were consensual. That's like suggesting beating your wife is no worse than boxing because both are assault under different circumstances.
Not the same at all..... you should stop trying to claim it is OK to molest a woman in public

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
...aaaand you've officially lost the argument.
You're a Raper
horrible-bosses-quotes-6.png