Gruden resigning as Raiders coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Imagin

Somewhere inside an Ohio bar, Urban Meyer breathes a deep sigh of relief.

I was thinking the same thing. Urban can breath a sigh of relief knowing the heat is off him for a bit.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Stop what? Making accurate observations? What’s to stop Goidell from firing or suspending anyone for anything? He clearly holds personal vendettas and plays dirty.

This is on Gruden.......he has no one to blame but himself. Not for what he said but being dumb enough to put it in emails, that's on him. Blaming Goodell is silly......

tyke1doe

Reaction score
What is amazing to me is not that he holds such views, but the crass and childish way he expresses himself and to send them in an email going to another NFL organization?
Didn't he have an inkling of an idea that this could ultimately be shared by people within the organization?
The way he phrased his comments sound like something a middle-school kid just discovering puberty would say.
And for him to be TOTALLY unaware.
Privilege at its finest.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Probably what he was. Probably intimidated him........same goes for Khalil Mack......

I try and picture the dynamic between Cooper and Gruden.

Coop strikes me as a real quiet sort who loud mouth, crazy energy screamers can’t tolerate or misread his nonverbals. But once they go at him they find he’s pretty solid on his conviction and he strikes me as someone who doesn’t put up with over the top nonsense.

I can easily see Coop and Gruden being oil and water.

Status
Not open for further replies.