Guests on the site ??

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Why are there "guests" listed on the site? Like right now it says we have 128 guests on the site. I didn't think you could view the site w/o being a registered user. Has that changed?

I don't understand why there are so many guests taking up resources that I need to browse/read the site expeditiously. :(

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Working on the server, so some functions will be different while we're working on it. Everything will go back to normal as soon as Reality is done.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Curious on why this was moved to this Forum? I am not having any

problems with registering, posting, etc. or would like to know how to do something with the software on this site, then post about it here.

I was simply asking an OT question about the site. I don't need support. I just wanted an answer.

Now this will never get answered.

NM it appears Mr. Hos answerd it. :) Muh bad.

So your saying you can browse the site now w/o registering, Hos?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Dallas;4136157 said:

problems with registering, posting, etc. or would like to know how to do something with the software on this site, then post about it here.

I was simply asking an OT question about the site. I don't need support. I just wanted an answer.

While we work on some upgrades. Not sure it will remain that way once we get everything flowing the way we want it.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas;4136157 said:

The Support Zone is for ALL site related questions, not just support. The fact that your post was in this forum is why I noticed it and was going to answer had Hostile not answered it first.

That being said, even when users are required to register before reading threads, they have access to non thread/post areas of the site so it will show them online. In other words, not much will change stat wise even login requirements are reactivated.

#reality