Had we scored on final drive, go for two?

pansophy

Reaction score
I would go for 1 in that situation. The only time I would go for 2 in that situation is if I thought it was a miracle we were even in a position to tie and I had to take a shot at the win now because I didn't think I would get another one.

If we win the overtime coin toss there is a decent shot at us scoring a TD.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Would MM have gone for the win? Personally I think it would have been the right call.
Yes you go for the win against an NFC favorite at home.

Even if Dallas got the ball first in overtime most likely it ends in a punt and now it's Wilson needing a FG.

RamziD

Reaction score
Yes you go for the win against an NFC favorite at home.

Even if Dallas got the ball first in overtime most likely it ends in a punt and now it's Wilson needing a FG.

We were moving the ball down the field the whole second half.

RamziD

Reaction score
Except when they needed the TD to win or a TD the 2nd to last drive when they had to kick a FG
You said it would most likely end in a punt. Dak threw for over 300 yards in the second half. So, there’s a pretty good chance we could score in that situation.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You said it would most likely end in a punt. Dak threw for over 300 yards in the second half. So, there’s a pretty good chance we could score in that situation.
Also a high chance they punt or don't even get the ball

Fmart322

Reaction score
Would MM have gone for the win? Personally I think it would have been the right call.

It's only the right call if he makes it.
We missed two PATs and one 2pt conversion. The Cowboys were terrible on extra points yesterday.