Twitter: Happy Birthday to this Franchise’s Best WR since Mike

cern

Reaction score
I hope he gets trick candles on the cake.

Reactions: G2

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Desmond Demond Bryant :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

1:02-> Look at that “poor route running” :huh:

Happy Bday to a Real One:starspin::starspin::starspin:

This Franchise’s ALL-TIME TD RECEPTION LEADER:starspin::starspin::starspin:

sidebar: anyone with a negative post can meet me outside

@The Natural @DejectedFan1996 @StylisticS @Zordon @Philmonroe @stilltheguru

Not only one of the best to wear the star but one of the most down to earth athletes.

I remember being at his private all black party in his mansion he had in 2015 and while David Irving and everyone was kicking it and having fun Dez looked depressed on his own birthday because we just lost in OT to the eagles. Even tho we chatted a bit you could tell he just wasn’t in the mood after losing (he also ended up limping cause he hurt his knee). He never made anyone feel like less of themselves and still tried to entertain everyone despite how he was feeling.

Happy birthday Dez! Still throwing up that X!

Proximo

Reaction score
The “product of Romo” narrative is a bit of a stretch.

I personally think they simply had great chemistry on the field. And that’s a credit to BOTH of them, and NOT a knock on EITHER of them.

I swear that fade near the goal line was essentially unstoppable during their prime.

And Dez was a very strong runner after the catch, for a WR.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
@WillieBeamen when you consider TO was damn near 35 in 2007 it hit different.

Dez was in year 5. Lets stop playin with 81 and just wish Dez happy bday. Its levels
TO was doing what Amari is doing now.

Brand new OC calling the plays and opening up the offense.

Once his offense was figured out (2008), he fell off and them got kicked off the team

Dez balled 3 straight seasons in this same crap scheme

ArtClink

Reaction score

J817

Reaction score
Nope.

Product of Romo.

Owens, Glenn, Cooper, Galloway....

Galloway? Who is Galloway? Can’t be taking about Joey Galloway. He never had a 1000 yard season with Dallas.

You could make a case for Owens if he played here longer.

Loved Glenn but the best QB he had here was second year starter Romo. We will never know how good he could have been here. Bryant was better.

Cooper is a wait and see.

You guys are being silly. Bryant is the greatest Cowboy WR since Micheal Irvin. Idc how you feel about how his career ended. It’s true.

Last edited:

J817

Reaction score
Never understood why Dez didn't get to return more punts

Injury concern. Me personally, I never want see a first WR returning punts. Maybe a 2nd or 3rd but not a first. Idk if Tyreek Hill does it for the Chiefs or not. If I was a Chiefs fan I wouldn’t want him to. Idc how good he is at it.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I miss that guy's passion. Sure he could be a knucklehead, but he had a Michael-Irvin-like attitude that I think is sometimes missing from this team.
Happy Birthday Dez, there's some here who still appreciate your efforts.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
TO was doing what Amari is doing now.

Brand new OC calling the plays and opening up the offense.

Once his offense was figured out (2008), he fell off and them got kicked off the team

Dez balled 3 straight seasons in this same crap scheme
He was 35 and Romo got hurt in 2008. Stop the madness. But i do think its bs how Witten gets to come back but Dez cant.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
The problem was he never worked on his craft. He couldnt run more than 3 routes after being in the nfl for 8 years.

The problem was he came back from an injury that took Julio and entire year to recover from in 4-6 weeks.

I remember even Julio said what Dez was doing was unthinkable. That was a lost season and it cost Dez some of his speed and quickness