Happy Father's Day!

nobody

Reaction score
fathersday759.jpg

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! Fatherhood changes you in ways that are unimaginable until you are one. It's astounding.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there.

My Dad took me to my first Cowboys game in 1964 in the Cotton Bowl- I was six years old. And I was hooked from that day forward. My Dad was the first Cowboys fan I ever knew. And remains my first and foremost hero.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Happy Fathers Day everyone. Visiting my wife’s dad. Her mom has Alzheimer’s. Next going to see my dad who has Alzheimer’s. It’s the worst disease ever. Especially tough on the people close to them. If you have a loved one showing signs or symptoms then spend time with them while you can. It won’t be long and they won’t know you anymore.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Happy Father's Day

A father is the guy who carries pictures where his money used to be :laugh: ... Steve Martin

Every father should remember one day his child will follow his example, not his advice ;) ... Charles Kettering

:thumbup: to all of the hard-working dads out there.

Have a great day!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Babies, in the business of turning boys into men with one simple act, just showing up.

I can recall vividly the day both of our Moms left us alone with our son for the very first time and it was just the three of us. I sat on the edge of the bed and looked into my wife's eyes and then into the bassinet and we both welled up and with tears streaming down our faces realized for the first time the awesome responsibility we had taken on.

I wanted a son because I thought that was cool and most of our friends had kids and it seemed like the thing to do. Then, sitting there the reality hit me of how I had to change and fast.

I hit my knees and ask God to turn this boy into a man as fast as possible because a boy can't raise a boy. That boy grew to be a man and a father I wish I'd had. I give his mother 95% of the credit. The same woman that raised me.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Happy Daddy's Day to those of you who have stood the test of time!

It's a very demanding journey, but one worth taking!

May God bless you for your strength . . .

and for understanding . . . ;)

Last edited:

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score

My Dad took me to my first Cowboys game in 1964 in the Cotton Bowl- I was six years old. And I was hooked from that day forward. My Dad was the first Cowboys fan I ever knew. And remains my first and foremost hero.

My Pops turned 100 last month, needless to say this is a very special Fathers day for him...