Happy Fourth of July!

ShortRound

Reaction score
God Bless America and Lets Go Cowboys!!!

Despite our constant disagreements here, we can all agree we live in the greatest nation on this planet and are lucky enough to root for the Cowboys together.

Happy Fourth Everyone!!!

xxZavoj.gif

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A day to remember that only a small group of people (1/3rd of the Colonists) fought for their ideals of total personal freedom against an overbearing Government and at really bad odds. Those days were harsh times with harsh repercussions for their dissension, but their perseverance towards achieving an unheard of goal at the time, prevailed in the end.

6702c3-20150323-washington-945x550.jpg

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Happy 4th of July. My old time hero, George Washington, was one hell of a president and a military genius to boot. Thanks to him and so many others more presently active for unselfishly affording us the many freedoms that we're enjoying on a daily basis.

Visit practically any 3rd world country and you're likely to realize how blessed you truly are. Here's hoping the oncoming football season finds us all highly appreciative and excited about welcoming a new and better team into our lives. Be sure to enjoy your family get together, if you have one and don't forget to hug someone you love. Sooner or later, you'll likely be glad you did! ;)

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
God Bless America and Lets Go Cowboys!!!

Despite our constant disagreements here, we can all agree we live in the greatest nation on this planet and are lucky enough to root for the Cowboys together.

Happy Fourth Everyone!!!

xxZavoj.gif
Happy Fourth!!!! I love the USA!! I also love Mexican food. What's on the menu! Beef fajitas, flour tortillas, guacamole, rice and Charro beans with extra bacon and cover it all with American cheese in honor of our great country!!! Salud!!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
A day to remember that only a small group of people (1/3rd of the Colonists) fought for their ideals of total personal freedom against an overbearing Government and at really bad odds. Those days were harsh times with harsh repercussions for their dissension, but their perseverance towards achieving an unheard of goal at the time, prevailed in the end.

6702c3-20150323-washington-945x550.jpg
*ya know? That whiskey rebellion in the 1750's
( I think it was around that time frame)
Laid the ground work/sparked the fire for the revolution.