Happy to be here!

Hardline

Reaction score
What's up guys I'm excited to be part of the CowboysZone! I'm ready to have discussions with people who are educated about the Cowboys and not just occasional fans.

Thanks again!
Let me be your first like. Looking forward you reading your post.

Londonboy

Reaction score
A Man with a plan beats a dope with hope.
Do We get a sneaky preview of the plan?
Is it radical and revolutionary?
Or is it a solid amalgamation of proven ideas with a few twists and tweaks?

kskboys

Reaction score
The women have brought in reinforcements to keep you in line. Others should be here soon.
Line? What kinda line? You guys fixin' to form a high kickin' chorus line? I'll buy tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Line? What kinda line? You guys fixin' to form a high kickin' chorus line? I'll buy tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, unfortunately, we can't let CapnB in the line. We've told him we are enforcing the "no high kick" rule for him without exception.

Londonboy

Reaction score
The plan was to sign in and never return to the Members Zone. He has no idea what he's messin' with, we are not to be trifled with and our feelings disregarded this way.
Just once I'd like an OP to sausage My curiosity.

MistyAnn

Reaction score
What's up guys I'm excited to be part of the CowboysZone! I'm ready to have discussions with people who are educated about the Cowboys and not just occasional fans.

Thanks again!
Welcome inn, just to let you know, Dez is a kinda touchy subject around here at the moment.

Xelda

Reaction score
Yep, unfortunately, we can't let CapnB in the line. We've told him we are enforcing the "no high kick" rule for him without exception.
CapnB could join the line if he didn't attempt the high kicks without underwear under his kilt.

Xelda

Reaction score
A Man with a plan beats a dope with hope.
Do We get a sneaky preview of the plan?
Is it radical and revolutionary?
Or is it a solid amalgamation of proven ideas with a few twists and tweaks?
You couldn't let the week go by without using "amalgamation" in a sentence, could you? We see you sneaking those fifty dollar words into the forum. Don't make me pull out supercalafragalisti......CRAMP CRAMP!!!!!