Happy With Today's Game

lewpac

Benched
Reaction score
Excuses, excuses...........

Listen, this is IT!!!!
This is the year. It's "one and done" after this. Come next May, this won't be the same team. Free agency will take it's toll. The offensive line will be different due to injury and age. 13 returning All-Pro's? Not next year. T.O. and PacMan reserve the right to implode at any time.
THIS IS IT MAN!!!! And it ain't looking all that good. This team, given all the hype, needs to do a lot better than to beat an overrated Pucker team, then get all full of themselves and lose to a ****ty Commander team at home. THEN, to squeak by a team who many consider the laughing stock of the NFL........AT HOME!!
We play Philly, NY and Washington on the road still. NY at home too. We better bring A LOT more than what I've seen the last two weeks just to survive the NFC East. Mark my words...................

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wayne motley;2310147 said:
I'm happy with today's win, and while I hope we eventually start hitting on all cylinders on both sides of the ball, right now I think some tough/close wins is exactly what our physically talented team needs.
We beat a team that has been getting better each game this season. Last week they pushed the G-Men to overtime. They have talent and of course played very hard. I knew this would be a battle. I'm just happy we won when we clearly didn't play that well.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2310446 said:
We beat a team that has been getting better each game this season. Last week they pushed the G-Men to overtime. They have talent and of course played very hard. I knew this would be a battle. I'm just happy we won when we clearly didn't play that well.

that was 2 weeks ago, they played Cleveland last week

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
wayne motley;2310147 said:
However, what I like most about today's game, is that we were in a tough game and had to find ways to win, and we did.

WE MADE IT a "tough game" yet again by penalties, poor coaching, sloppy QB play and the inability for 2+ Qrs to do anything after scoring 17.