Hard Knocks episode 4

blueblood70

Reaction score
anyone notice that scene where Cooper 19 caught that pas over Diggs who btw had perfect coverage and the throw was perfect.,.it was in fact Cooper rush who threw it yet AC said to the cameras as he walked away it was a perfect throw by Dak all Dak.did he not realize that was Cooper rush who threw it?? odd isnt it but hey Rush threw a pretty ball and perfect spiral..not bad for the hated backup none wants,,

just watching that 2min scene Diggs is the real deal he was blanketing ac every move in practice anyway..AC kept commenting on it

Aven8

Reaction score
I don’t know about anyone else but it’s not very good. The players they are featuring are getting annoying….

fivetwos

Reaction score
I'm surprised that state of the art facilities and the like don't bring out the dawg in players.

fivetwos

Reaction score
-The coaches aren't funny but the players laugh anyway. Sign of respect? Maybe?? I can dream.

-The show itself....the drone sequence aside...is slow and boring....but that's not a bad thing.

-The episodes with less Jerry are more tolerable. Coincidence?

-Parsons seems like half a vet already, and is genuine. Sooner than later, he will be the vocal leader who backs it up with play that this team has desperately needed forever.

(Let that be a lesson to both "team tank" as well as the opposite. Things fell exactly as they needed to for us to end up with who we needed most)

The pre draft reports that he had behavioral issues and lacked football instincts are about the most inaccurate things I've ever read.

-I wish smell o vision was real for the Parsons BBQ. Looked awesome.

-The Basham bit was hysterical.

-The Kamara family time seems more justified knowing what we know now. I reallllly hope that wasn't a factor. Even for Jerry, that would be alarming. We will never know and good for Kamara.

Nav22

Reaction score
It’s almost like the Hard Knocks producers have zero clue what their audience wants to see. It wouldn’t surprise me to learn that the production staff is made up of TV veterans that aren’t necessarily diehard NFL fans.

It’s not the early 2000s anymore. Viewers have a million different options for TV shows to watch now.

That means Hard Knocks viewers are mostly big NFL fans hungry for the season to start. They want to see more football coverage - star players, coaches’ meetings, players being cussed out in film sessions, etc.

They do NOT want to see longshot players eating yams for 3+ minutes. Terrible.

Seriously, how much of Isaac Alarcon, Ben DiNucci, Azur Kamara and JaQuan Hardy must we be subjected to?

Four complete nobodies who aren’t on the 53-man roster, and Hard Knocks is like, “THOSE GUYS SHOULD BE THE STARS OF THE SERIES! YAY UNDERDOGS!”

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s almost like the Hard Knocks producers have zero clue what their audience wants to see. It wouldn’t surprise me to learn that the production staff is made up of TV veterans that aren’t necessarily diehard NFL fans.

It’s not the early 2000s anymore. Viewers have a million different options for TV shows to watch now.

That means Hard Knocks viewers are mostly big NFL fans hungry for the season to start. They want to see more football coverage - star players, coaches’ meetings, players being cussed out in film sessions, etc.

They do NOT want to see longshot players eating yams for 3+ minutes. Terrible.

Seriously, how much of Isaac Alarcon, Ben DiNucci, Azur Kamara and JaQuan Hardy must we be subjected to?

Four complete nobodies who aren’t on the 53-man roster, and Hard Knocks is like, “THOSE GUYS SHOULD BE THE STARS OF THE SERIES! YAY UNDERDOGS!”

Azur Kamara is on the 53 tho

Mannix

Reaction score
After hearing Aden Durde talk just a handful of times, I'd fire Corky TODAY and promote this guy....everything he says makes you want to run through a wall for him....meanwhile, Corky makes you just roll your eyes and snicker under your breath.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thanks, didn’t realize that.

no problem. Also it’s interesting looking at your post, it goes to show how different everyone’s taste is. I had a friend on Twitter that was raving about how the underdog long shot players are the ones he wanted to see, so it was right up his alley. So I guess it’s really true there’s no way to make everybody happy

Eanwen

Reaction score
The best thing about the episode was seeing the established vets trying to help out the younger guys