Hardy admonished by Cowboys for comments about Tom Brady's wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Who said I didn't know the details? I've discussed in every post what was laid out and his defense. I've read the case. But sure attack the messenger when you are convinced your hero was set up nubs woman. Congrats caveman

Your fallback has been, "He was found guilty" - We have pointed out why this is a flawed argument. I was the one who gave you the highlights of the case, you have added nothing new here.

I am still waiting, is there something you know about the case no one else does?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Who said I didn't know the details? I've discussed in every post what was laid out and his defense. I've read the case. But sure attack the messenger when you are convinced your hero was set up nubs woman. Congrats caveman

OK, fill us in then. You have a witness who gave completely contradictory versions of her story to the police at the time of the incident and at the initial hearing. She also admits to being on coke at the time of the incident and having physically attacked Hardy several days prior before being physically restrained.

Tell us, O God of Internet Law, how you would get a conviction with that as your sole witness? Because I know a bunch of defense attorneys that would rip that witness to shreds before they finished their first cup of coffee in the morning.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm not a politically correct spinner. I'm someone that's been in and knows the legal system, along with fellow classmates who prosecute in Montgomery County. This story isn't rare. It happens to women everyday and people who only care about the guy as a player victim blame. You assume a crazy Coke head had to have made it up or deserved it. Yet A judge believed her and the other witness in the other room who told the same story. You believe a football player. If any of you don't think this guy won't screw up again, you are kidding yourself. That's why people are upset. Couldn't shut him mouth for a simple interview because he finds he is above it so he will flaunt it

Spin it all you want. Justice prevailed and the Kraken has been unleashed.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
OK, fill us in then. You have a witness who gave completely contradictory versions of her story to the police at the time of the incident and at the initial hearing. She also admits to being on coke at the time of the incident and having physically attacked Hardy several days prior before being physically restrained.

Tell us, O God of Internet Law, how you would get a conviction with that as your sole witness? Because I know a bunch of defense attorneys that would rip that witness to shreds before they finished their first cup of coffee in the morning.

You do know there were two witnesses right? The accuser and another woman in the apt who was with a Hardy friend in the other room. What she heard and testified to was hearing the woman dragged and thrown and provided statements.

Well Hardy must hire crap because his attorneys didn't sway a judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.