Harrison Smith on trade market

quickccc

Reaction score
No on Harrison Smith .. he'll be 32 years old in Feb.
Much rather use our resources on young impact players such as Quinn Williams - IF he really was avaiable for a 2nd rounder.

and i continue to think if Jets are really serious abotu unloading him they'll ask for the world as they did jamal adams ... 1st and more ...

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Smith would be a good addition but he’s already 31 years old. That’s a move a team a couple players away from a Super Bowl should do.

RamziD

Reaction score
I honestly think teams put out this info just to try to fleece JJ into giving them a high draft pick.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The cap will be $175M next year. There will be many teams dumping high-priced veterans. All of those players will be available for free next year. And many more.

Do not give up draft picks.

Big_D

Reaction score
32 years old. Never any lessons learned. Clamor for anyone and everyone. The day they can draft smarter and actually value their draft picks is the day they might be able to turn the tide.

bewp7

Reaction score
this team need to do the same thing. sell sell sell. u arent a contender (lol!) u are a bottom feeder wake up jerry. time for a real re build.

yentl911

Reaction score
Don’t trade for any vets

we are going to be drafting high for a few years and I would keep our picks

yentl911

Reaction score
We need to start unloading players

Smiths - both
LVE
Elliott
Cooper
Lawrence
Woods
Crawford

Dumpster fire of crap players that we don’t honestly evaluate their talent or value

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
4jyqe4.jpg

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
So tired of these high priced players. They didn't pan out in Dallas whatsoever. Get rid of them. Elliott, Lawrence & Cooper just to mention a few.