Has anyone ever seen a guy play so poorly and keep his job as Connor Williams?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Has anyone ever seen a guy play so poorly and keep his job. He must have pictures of Jerry with call girls or something.

The coaches really need to consider playing Collins there and moving Steele back to RT when Tyron returns. The penalties and whiffs are going to keep happening and a play like that could cost the team a playoff game.

Is there anyone that thinks this guy should keep his job? Dudes in his fourth year for goodness sake.
:facepalm:
You remind me of all those crying about moving Steele to LT......crickets today....let the coaches that know what is going on make those calls....these type of posts by fans that have no clue are really pitiful to me...especially after a good win.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
You really think CW isnt going to get a major pay day in FA? I think you severely overestimate the quality of OL play around the league. Most teams would love to have CW.

I think he’ll get a decent contract for sure. But it will be a waste of money.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Least the league in holding penalties but he's in the top half of guards in nfl, supposedly.

I can't believe people actually believe this stuff.

conner01

Reaction score
He's a drive killing machine that's gonna get way over paid.....They can have him. It's time to install new blood in the O-line anyway....:popcorn:
I don’t want to resign him because I only resign elite players
But he’s far from the worst starting guard in the league as some think and that’s why he’s gonna get a nice contract
I bet he gets the largest contract of any of our FA this year including Gallup

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
:facepalm:
You remind me of all those crying about moving Steele to LT......crickets today....let the coaches that know what is going on make those calls....these type of posts by fans that have no clue are really pitiful to me...especially after a good win.
They could be planning to re-sign McGovern before camp next year. They might be holding him out, so his contract won't be as big.

Just food for thought.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen a guy play so poorly and keep his job. He must have pictures of Jerry with call girls or something.

The coaches really need to consider playing Collins there and moving Steele back to RT when Tyron returns. The penalties and whiffs are going to keep happening and a play like that could cost the team a playoff game.

Is there anyone that thinks this guy should keep his job? Dudes in his fourth year for goodness sake.

Yep Jaylon Smith.....JS got a contract extension to boot.......Expect the same thing from CW as well

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't count on that either.....I can see Jerry paying #52 just for spite of this thread....:laugh:
Nah….I think CW will land somewhere else. He will get paid. The league is starved for decent OL. He’s kinda. occasionally , once in a while good or pretty good. My problem is when he has bad plays, they’re really stupid. Our fans complain a lot about the “ticky-tacky” calls he gets. But if we’re being objective, the dude holds a ton. He gets leveraged a lot in pass situations.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
CW is gonna get the last laugh when he gets a big contract next year
He’s a solid guard that fans he way under rate
Lord I hope he gets a big contract next year, bring on the premium comp pick! :flagwave: