Has Dak Peaked?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Joe Flacco carried the 2012 Ravens through the playoffs.

The Ravens entered the playoffs losing 4 of their last 5 games and proceeded to give up 35 points in the Divisional round and 31 points in the Super Bowl. It took Joe Flacco having the best post season of all time for a QB in NFL history to lead them to that Super Bowl win. I would not consider that good circumstances.
Their defense and offense were 10th and 12th respectively...hardly "carrying" anyone.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I dunno. So you disagree that a great RB season doesn't help the QB?

I'm asking you where is the proof of that claim? I just brought up two examples of two teams with quarterbacks who sucked last year....feel how you want to about Dak last season but I don't think anyone here thinks Tannenhill or Wentz were better. Tannenhill flat out sucked.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's not what I mean. You need circumstances to fit the quarterback. Not every quarterback is taking Cinci to the SB. The Rams don't win the SB with Jared Goff. There may be a circumstance that would allow the Cowboys to win with Dak, but it's not using him like he's Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers. More like Dak in 2016 or the 49ers model with Garoppolo.
Cincy's DEFENSE was a big part in why they made it to the SB....and Rams have just as many resources on defense as they do offense. Let's not try and revise Stafford's career. He had Calvin Johnson among others. He got on a Rams team with superior coaching and talent.

Dre11

Reaction score
Joe Burrow has won three times as many playoff games in just year two of career coming on a horrific knee injury. Sacked the most in the NFL, twice as many times as Dak. Dak sucks get over it.

So what, it wasn't, they made to the superbowl with a good team, so Nick Foles, so did Rex Grossman, so did Dilfer. Cincinnati has been picking in top 5 for years and acquiring talent

Dre11

Reaction score
You mad that you're wrong?

Dallas Cowboys QB1 would never survive 1, much less 2 playoff games where his defenses gives up over 30.

Did Dak not lead his team to tie in a playoff game vs greenbay? Until his defense gave up a 3rd 20 and game winning fg. I didn't see Cincy's defense doing any of that

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Did Dak not lead his team to tie in a playoff game vs greenbay? Until his defense gave up a 3rd 20 and game winning fg. I didn't see Cincy's defense doing any of that
Somebody jumped into a conversation without knowing what was being talked about.......

Whatcha talking about Cincy for?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Joe Burrow has won three times as many playoff games in just year two of career coming on a horrific knee injury. Sacked the most in the NFL, twice as many times as Dak. Dak sucks get over it.

Is the goal to win playoff games or SB's?

QBs dont win games, teams do. Burrows was leading the league in picks for most of the year.

DAK just signed a long term deal. Looks like its you that has to get over it. :muttley:

Ken

Reaction score
Could he do this in the playoffs
He's done it.

He brought us back to tie twice against the Packers in 2016, he won the game making a clutch play against the Seahawks in 2018 playoffs.

Dre11

Reaction score
Somebody jumped into a conversation without knowing what was being talked about.......

Whatcha talking about Cincy for?

It doesn't matter if it was Cin y or not, he put his team in position after his defense gave 30, after being down 21-3

NotForLong

Reaction score
Ultimately....yep!

People say they are glad Dak replaced tony. So....what has it gotten us? That just shows irrational hate to a really good player.

"best on the league" BS? Okay....great where do those awesome QB stats get us? Same place we were before so why the Romo hate?

These same people claim it ain;t Dak's fault...but crush Romo for the very same state of things. It';s total bug fug insanity.

"romo was always injured " even use disparaging "brokeback" terms.....(remember the homo romo jokes?)....while Dak seems to have an injury bug himself!

These same people trot out stats while refusing to dig down on them. If you donl;t do jack sheet for 2-1/2 qtrs...then thro for 300 yards and 80% completion...mean where does that get us?

Where has it all gotten us and why are we fighting about it?

'cause we're a bunch of grunting primates not meant for high technology....beats chest.
:thumbup:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Burrow and his team went to the superbowl, 1 full season doesn't shape your career, Rex Grossman led his team to the superbowl too, Nick Foles won a superbowl. But yeah keep focusing on 1 year...lol Burrow could fall off the cliff and you fools will still be crying but but he took his team to the superbowl...lol
He accomplished in less than two years...on an historically crappy team..... what Dak and cowboys haven;t done is 26 years.

after a terrible injury.......

Shut ...your...dam ....mouth.

Dre11

Reaction score
Her accomplished in less than two years what Dak and cowboys haven;t done is 26 years.

Shut ...your...mouth.

You mean his team?

I guess you would say Rex Grossman was as good as Burrow...lol

Shut your mouth

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you using stats to f with Dak? Dude.....hater.

Dre11

Reaction score
For the Burrow lovers.. that think playoff and superbowl wins are all the qb.. lol

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You mean his team?

I guess you would say Rex Grossman was as good as Burrow...lol

Shut your mouth
OPh you caught me in a typo before I corrected ...well by GOD you win then. Here you can have it dude. Feast!