Has Dak Peaked?

shabazz

Reaction score
You are in the minority of your opinion of Dak. HE's widely considered a top 10 QB....I guess everyone thinks he's "cute"...grow up lol.

i can agree that he’s 10-12…….thank God, the bottom 20 are subpar. This disparity between the top 10 and the bottom 20 is the biggest I can remember seeing. The Cowboys have to take advantage of being in the NFC at this particular time.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yeah I'm glad someone else sees his crap...its very childish.
oh, you know what's coming next? I don't care about your opinion and I live in your head rent free and why are you so emotional about this. never fails...

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is why I called you Jerry. You've got an excuse for anything negative.

Just group the guys by percentages and see who's in what groups. Some of those guys are well above 30%. Everyone knows you're passing on 3rd and 8+. Sure, playcalling contributes and there are other factors.

But dead last is dead last. I'm surprised no one's turned this into a, "Moore sucks," rant.
:clap:

Ken

Reaction score
If Dak played for any other team you would say he was an average talent who can't get the job done when the game is on the line. You only defend him like you do because he wears the star on his helmet.

Don't deny it....
Nah...he would be one of my favorite players still. Love the way he plays, leads and how tough he is.

I said it before we drafted him that he would be the best qb in that class.

csirl

Reaction score
Or you could be like Washington ... New York ... Philly .. Cleveland ... Minnesota etc etc. Always stuck in mediocrity and in the search of a decent QB.

That's a good description of the Cowboys right now.

csirl

Reaction score
You are in the minority of your opinion of Dak. HE's widely considered a top 10 QB....I guess everyone thinks he's "cute"...grow up lol.

By who? The media? His publicists?

I bet GMs and pro scouts dont think this behind the scenes. Journalists quoting unnamed "nfl sources" doeant count. Also there is a culture among NFL front offices that they will not dish other teams players when talking to the media as it damages the league.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak is not an elite passer. Anyone can see that by just watching the games. Just watch the games. It's no different than when you were growing up and knew who among your friends were the better athletes. You just watched what people did.
Makes perfect sense! But some idiots believe if your not a professional scout that it's impossible to make an evaluation on Dak.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
By who? The media? His publicists?

I bet GMs and pro scouts dont think this behind the scenes. Journalists quoting unnamed "nfl sources" doeant count. Also there is a culture among NFL front offices that they will not dish other teams players when talking to the media as it damages the league.
He’s nearly on every top 10 list….now we are discrediting “nfl sources” now lol?

Reactions: G2

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He’s nearly on every top 10 list….now we are discrediting “nfl sources” now lol?
This just illustrates that people who hate Prescott aren't very well informed and it seems to be an emotional bias. He's top 10 in most metrics among the sport. Like I tried to show earlier, this forum is a TINY fraction of the fanbase.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This just illustrates that people who hate Prescott aren't very well informed and it seems to be an emotional bias. He's top 10 in most metrics among the sport. Like I tried to show earlier, this forum is a TINY fraction of the fanbase.
Well that’s another thing….they are the loudest on this site so it makes it look like a large group but it’s really a small portion of this fanbase who’s just ignorant….hell some of them really aren’t even Cowboys fans….

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Well that’s another thing….they are the loudest on this site so it makes it look like a large group but it’s really a small portion of this fanbase who’s just ignorant….hell some of them really aren’t even Cowboys fans….
100% agree. It's the structure of social media. You have to unfriend, block, mute or unfollow the toxic trash in order to have a rational debate.

shabazz

Reaction score

……which is exactly a microcosm of real life. The minority of the loudest voices drive the agenda because the rest of the folks don’t really care enough to bother with them…..too busy enjoying and living life

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
……which is exactly a microcosm of real life. The minority of the loudest voices drive the agenda because the rest of the folks don’t really care enough to bother with them…..too busy enjoying and living life
The loudest on this site are just craving attention. They don’t actually have a stance or even care. Their job is to annoy the fanbase.

shabazz

Reaction score
The loudest on this site are just craving attention. They don’t actually have a stance or even care. Their job is to annoy the fanbase.

……to be fair, we should include the same ones during the Romo era. Sigs of Rom injured, fumbling or sacked were plentiful. But like you said, they are in the minority but I believe they should always have a voices here unless this place turns into Fakebook or Twatter where free speech is dead.

that’s why there is an ignore feature……which I have chosen to never use.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score

If I remember correctly the post season poll here came in at over 80% in the 'Dak sucks' camp.

I bet there are very few of these experts putting together their rankings which you mention, who have watched Dak more than most of us have.

None of your experts seemed to rank Dak very high coming into the draft.

You are right about one thing. There is a small percentage of this fanbase who are just ignorant.

The proud 20%ers.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
If I remember correctly the post season poll here came in at over 80% in the 'Dak sucks' camp.

I bet there are very few of these experts putting together their rankings which you mention, who have watched Dak more than most of us have.

None of your experts seemed to rank Dak very high coming into the draft.

You are right about one thing. There is a small percentage of this fanbase who are just ignorant.

The proud 20%ers.
You're correct the results of the post season polls here were overwhelming. The majority of the fan base is finally ready to move on from the mistake that is Dak.

Flamma

Reaction score

What is top 10 telling us? Is he as good as any of these quarterbacks? In no particular order.

Allen
Watson
Burrow
Wilson
Mahomes
Herbert
Rodgers
Brady

You want to put Dak after them, go ahead. I gave you the benefit of the doubt over Carr, Cousins, Jackson, Murray, I'd still put Stafford over Dak, I just don't believe he belongs in that group. But who cares? There's a huge drop off after those 8 quarterbacks. So who cares if he's top 10? The best piece from the dumpster is still a piece from the dumpster.