Has there been a bigger waste of time than Bradie James

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
When I look at how many games he has played and started in Dallas...and compare it to his production...has there been a bigger waste of time in recent history than Bradie James? Also, I am asking that with this in mind...have we EVER tried to challenge or find his replacement. When you look at it from all angles...this indicates that the organization has and is very secure with him as our ILB. And please don't quote me stats. I watch the game...and this guy is "just a guy".

Reaction score
bbailey423;2415932 said:
When I look at how many games he has played and started in Dallas...and compare it to his production...has there been a bigger waste of time in recent history than Bradie James? Also, I am asking that with this in mind...have we EVER tried to challenge or find his replacement. When you look at it from all angles...this indicates that the organization has and is very secure with him as our ILB. And please don't quote me stats. I watch the game...and this guy is "just a guy".

reading this post was a waste of time.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I completely agree that Dallas needs to DRAFT a big, fast, athletic MLB that can stuff the run and cover the field. But there is no one on this team to take his place.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/2ihsetejpg.gif

MONT17

Reaction score
They did draft someone his name is Barbie! I would like to see Barbie in 4 Brady but like I always said if they suck they won't play! Brady sux but not as bad as Barbie.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
bbailey423;2415932 said:
...has there been a bigger waste of time in recent history than Bradie James?

Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchison, Demitrius Underwood, I could go on and on, so the answer is ... yes. :cool:

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I can think of bigger wastes of time posting on this board

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Oy, I saw the title and still opened the thread. I must be out of my mind.

rathalarge

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2415976 said:
Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchison, Demitrius Underwood, I could go on and on, so the answer is ... yes. :cool:
Mario Edwards, Shante Carver, come to mind!

superpunk

Reaction score
Rubix cubes, those little puzzles that are a bunch of squares that you slide around with one square missing, Wooly Willy, reading "The Old Man and the Sea", religion, silly putty, Super Mario Bros. 2, abstinence, I could go on and on.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose. That, would be a complete waste of time.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Joe Rod;2416039 said:
You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose. That, would be a complete waste of time.
I always heard you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't wipe your friends on the wall.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I have no problems with people that disagree.....people that find it funny are what they are...but with him as our "rock" at ILB...this 3-4 will NEVER reach its potential. You have to be able to pressure the QB up the middle to move him off of his spot and force him to utilize half the field...Bradie cannot blitz, Bradie cannot cover, he does not make tackles for losses....he has been touted the leader of this defense and he should NOT be, because he is an average player. Much like Akin Ayodele he does not make plays. And the entire interior of our defense (NT, ILB, S) is why this defense is not as impressive as it should be. My intent with this thread is to point to the fact that Dallas has tried to make changes at the Nose...tried to make changes at S...but Bradie has been trotted out there every year. And I am puzzled as to why they think ILB is secure. Heck we don't even DRAFT for that position. That is how secure they are with the position. And nothing I have seen suggests they SHOULD be secure.

Spectre

Reaction score
bbailey423;2415932 said:
Im inclined to agree.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
superpunk;2416035 said:
Rubix cubes, those little puzzles that are a bunch of squares that you slide around with one square missing, Wooly Willy, reading "The Old Man and the Sea", religion, silly putty, Super Mario Bros. 2, abstinence, I could go on and on.

I agree with everything except abstinence.

It may not be something that you are interested in, but those that are never regret it, and it is not a waste of time.

It has many rewards.

But I'm with you on everything else.

- Although there have been times that I enjoyed those little puzzles that are a bunch of squares that you slide around with one square missing.:D

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
I have never been a Bradie fan at all. I cannot remember his name but he played special teams for us. Linebacker that we ended up trading to tennessee i believe. I would have rather kept him and traded or cut Bradie. To me he has never been able to be the player to make plays that you need at that position. He is just mediocre IMO.