Has there been a bigger waste of time than Bradie James

jcr

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2416439 said:
I think Bradie is having a solid season. He is finally getting some chances at getting to the QB. I can only remember once where he was burned in coverage. Now he isn't an All Pro, but he isn't the worst MLB in the NFL.

:thumbup:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2416593 said:
He has a sack in each of his last 3 games, WHAT A COMPLETE WASTE of a roster spot! LOL

Right. Next thing people will be trying to convince me that DeMarcus Ware is having a good season because he's got so many sacks.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I've seen some dumb threads in my time....

Thanks for contributing to the ever growing collection. Your insight has been invaluable.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I'm not a Bradie fan, but he's useful in his role of thumper in the middle

what we really need is a James Farrior, a fast, playmaking WILB who can run, hit and cover

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2416242 said:
He serves a very valuable purpose ... there always has to be one internet messageboard persona non-grata that you have to throw under the bus and blame for bringing everything down when your more popular players aren't as good as you would like to believe. We currently have Bradie James for defense and Patrick Crayton on offense as our resident dogs to kick when we're mad.

As it stands, Bradie's made two huge fans out of two head coaches, including one no-brainer Hall of Famer, who have over 60 years combined coaching linebackers in the NFL as their area of expertise and what they built their reputations on as assistants. That's beside being the leader of a team in college playing for a head coach who was a defensive coordinator in the NFL. So I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest he's doing something right.

he has the coaching kavorka

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2416504 said:
Get with the program.

On this board you are either the BEST or the WORST player at your position.

Bradie isn't the best so he therefore is the WORST.

Only the moderately intelligent deal with gray areas like "good but not great player" or "solid contributor"

for somebody who really hates this thread you really are a hanger-on, huh?

Well, intolerant and a hanger-on, then.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2416641 said:
for somebody who really hates this thread you really are a hanger-on, huh?

Well, intolerant and a hanger-on, then.

Frankly, running from bad threads does nothing to improve this board. Unless we make fun of stupid threads and posts and do so consistently, those who post them will never learn.

Case in point. All the threads you started. I held my tongue and now feel responsible for you being so comfortable posting your 60 watt garbage.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2416684 said:
Frankly, running from bad threads does nothing to improve this board. Unless we make fun of stupid threads and posts and do so consistently, those who post them will never learn.

Case in point. All the threads you started. I held my tongue and now feel responsible for you being so comfortable posting your 60 watt garbage.

Spot on :bow:

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
Hostile;2416041 said:
I always heard you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't wipe your friends on the wall.

If my friend made absurd statements like this , then yes, he gets wiped on the wall.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;2415976 said:
Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchison, Demitrius Underwood, I could go on and on, so the answer is ... yes. :cool:
Isaiah Stanback,,,

Mansta54

Reaction score
AbeBeta;2416684 said:

:hammer:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
If someone can beat him out then they will be playing at a very high level. I'd still like us to draft a Jon Beason or (yuck) London Fletcher to help out at ILB. And a SS. Please.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
EPL0c0;2416789 said:
Isaiah Stanback,,,
once Jerry gets locked in on a guy..we will wait on that guy forever. You watch....Jerry will STILL be talking about Stanback as TOs eventual replacement 3 years from now

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2416622 said:
Right. Next thing people will be trying to convince me that DeMarcus Ware is having a good season because he's got so many sacks.

LOL R U SERIOUS?
You think Ware is having a BAD SEASON??
WOW you people make me LAUGH!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2417245 said:
LOL R U SERIOUS?
You think Ware is having a BAD SEASON??
WOW you people make me LAUGH!
His tongue was firmly planted in his cheek.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
AbeBeta;2416684 said:

The responsibility must weigh heavily on yew.:rolleyes:
So, get off the cross, we need the wood, man.

Lest thee be the judge or . . . wait . . . when you cast aspirtions on a glass house . . . . Well, just be glad i could not think of something clever.