Has Zeke rushed his last hand off for the season?

J12B

Reaction score
Doubt he makes it back on the field this season.

No point in playing him for 2 reasons:

1) The season is over. Zeke is not a difference maker anymore and will not help the team win games. Best move going forward is to play the young guys and assess their talent and skills.

2) If he is brought back for next season, why run him more this season and only further speed up his decline.

I think it's very possible that Zeke has rushed his last hand off for the Dallas Cowboys knowing if he is on the roster at the start of the new 2021 season, his 2022 salary becomes guaranteed.

Zeke is done as a Dallas Cowboy.

DONE.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I wouldn't be suprised to see him sit most of this season, so it is possible on the rest also

stiletto

Reaction score
I expect a lot of guys will suddenly have injuries that sideline them. Really there is no point in putting wear and tear on star players this year. They should just be seeing who really plays and could possibly stick around next season.

kskboys

Reaction score
If he was on the Pats he'd have a nagging toenail booboo.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
That's a big investment in guy a to be giving him the rest of the year off. Shrewd signing there, Jerral.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Other than the fact that there is absolutely nothing to substantiate this - including the fact that he's practicing lol - the Cowboys aren't going to do anything like this until they're eliminated. No team in the NFL does that.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Doubt he makes it back on the field this season.

No point in playing him for 2 reasons:

1) The season is over. Zeke is not a difference maker anymore and will not help the team win games. Best move going forward is to play the young guys and assess their talent and skills.

2) If he is brought back for next season, why run him more this season and only further speed up his decline.

I think it's very possible that Zeke has rushed his last hand off for the Dallas Cowboys knowing if he is on the roster at the start of the new 2021 season, his 2022 salary becomes guaranteed.

Zeke is done as a Dallas Cowboy.

DONE.

Well we'll see, won't we?