Hating on each other

morat1959

Reaction score
The thing that frustrates me more than anything, off the field, are fans that constantly repeat the same thing OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Dak sucks - WE KNOW THIS
Jerry Sucks - WE KNOW THIS
MM Sucks - WE KNOW THIS
Moore stinks - WE KNOW THIS
Oline Stinks - WE KNOW THIS
DLine Sucks - WE KNOW THIS
This team sucks, this team sucks, this team sucks.
We don't need to hear it 10,000 times a day, it becomes trolling at that point.

What I'd like to see posts on, since I don't post myself since I suck at it, are solutions. Since we know all of the above, what are our realistic solutions to get better. Not something we know Jerry won't do, but something realistic.
How can it be realistic if we know JJ controls an insanity run organization? Nothing we say or suggest makes any difference. We gripe and complain because we pull for a team that’s going nowhere and we know it before each season starts. This may not help but the only way to get to JJ is in the pocket and his foolish pride. STOP buying the merchandise and going to the games. Pull an old Saints scheme, if you must go to the games and put bags over your head with derogatory remarks directed towards JJ in hopes that the cameras will zoom for him to see. Now that’s something realistic!

TheHerd

Reaction score
I was a coach.....my wife and daughter had to hear people rip me and call me a piece crap......so, I don't agree...i rip into fans that don't know much, but, they rip on coaches GM, players and owners
You probably deserved it!
I coached a different sport, I'm sure at a lower level than you, but thankfully before I was married and had kids. I know its what coaches sign up for, but I don't think I would have handled the things said to and about me if they were directed at family members.

Miguelitomama

Reaction score
How can it be realistic if we know JJ controls an insanity run organization? Nothing we say or suggest makes any difference. We gripe and complain because we pull for a team that’s going nowhere and we know it before each season starts. This may not help but the only way to get to JJ is in the pocket and his foolish pride. STOP buying the merchandise and going to the games. Pull an old Saints scheme, if you must go to the games and put bags over your head with derogatory remarks directed towards JJ in hopes that the cameras will zoom for him to see. Now that’s something realistic!

I don't live in Dallas and can't go to the games. And who can afford a ticket at Jerry World anyway? I'm planning to take a picture of all my fan gear and send it to the organization, saying that I'm going to stop buying jerseys, tee shirts etc. until this team fires Mike McCarthy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No one has said anything ugly to me, which I appreciate but I'm tired of reading posts where people are calling each other idiots, jock sniffers etc.

We're all upset, sad, depressed, angry and any other negative adjective you can imagine. It's taken me three long swim workouts to get my serotonin back up to a normal level and I'm still dejected as I face a weekend without a Cowboy game.

I'm a 63-year-old woman who can remember crying after the Ice Bowl game in 1967. I have had the privilege of enjoying all 5 Super Bowl rings but I never imagined I would find myself waiting more than a quarter century for another championship. I'm a committed baseball fan but I would surrender seeing one of my teams win the Series in my lifetime in favor of another Cowboy ring.

So let's rip into the coaches, the players, the ownership...By all means. But may I suggest that we be kind to one another?

So what are you supposed to say to some moron that says Dalton Shultz is wide open when he is completely blanketed?

Cowboys fans are the dumbest on the planet.

Brooksey

Reaction score
So what are you supposed to say to some moron that says Dalton Shultz is wide open when he is completely blanketed?

Cowboys fans are the dumbest on the planet.

You're supposed to discuss it, debate it and ask questions Roy without name calling and insults...sometimes it's just a misunderstanding.
Dalton Shultz is wide open and if you go look again (in the right place) you'll see it.

CxC1993

Reaction score
No one has said anything ugly to me, which I appreciate but I'm tired of reading posts where people are calling each other idiots, jock sniffers etc.

We're all upset, sad, depressed, angry and any other negative adjective you can imagine. It's taken me three long swim workouts to get my serotonin back up to a normal level and I'm still dejected as I face a weekend without a Cowboy game.

I'm a 63-year-old woman who can remember crying after the Ice Bowl game in 1967. I have had the privilege of enjoying all 5 Super Bowl rings but I never imagined I would find myself waiting more than a quarter century for another championship. I'm a committed baseball fan but I would surrender seeing one of my teams win the Series in my lifetime in favor of another Cowboy ring.

So let's rip into the coaches, the players, the ownership...By all means. But may I suggest that we be kind to one another?

Here, here! At the end of the day we all wanna see the Cowboys succeed.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
There are posters you can have a good back & forth without personal attacks coming into play. Unfortunately, there are a ton who are just looking to be keyboard assassins & will attack a "hello".

I personally take solace that so many of the nasty ones have proven themselves wrong so many times that everyone knows to laugh at them & ignore them.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
It's a discussion forum and things will happen. How you handle yourself is a bigger reflection on you than the subject matter in question. Name calling unless kidding should be beneath our standards.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get you, but when they are ripping you in front of your wife and young daughter......it has to hurt......I personally went into the stands a embarrassed a couple of fans.....my dad taught me to protect my family.....and I did!
You went after fans in the stands at a UIL sanctioned game in Texas? Did the district committee rule on that? What was their response?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Great post and much respect. The fans that disagree with each other here really aren't the problem because we're "family" here. Family argue at times, that's cool.

Its the weak hating cowards here that make some topics suck because they only come around when we lose to talk **** about this player or that player. The cowards are no where to be found when those players have good games and we win. THAT'S the problem!!! Nobody respect cowards, but we do respect the people with a difference in opinion that post through wins AND losses and are man/woman enough to give credit where its due, when its warranted.

But the people who only come around to trash players when the team lose and silent all week after victories... they are weak cowards here and are most likely weak cowards in real life.

Like people who call long time regulars cowards and then threaten them in PMs? Please reread your last two paragraphs and see where they fit into OPs narrative.

As I’ve said for weeks there is too much name calling here for simple opinions!

Cmac

Reaction score
Too much alcohol and keyboard kourage sometimes enables the bravado. Totally preventable and unnecessary. We can be fans or fanatics and disagree......civility and decency is never a bad thing or any sign of deferring. Our team and players frustrate us with similarity, it's the responses that become differing.