Have a bad feeling Norv Turner could be our next HC

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually I thought Garrett could have mentored under Norv and Wade could have just been our DC.

I don’t see how that couldn’t have potentially been a stronger cast.

But I don’t see Norv in the puppet role.

I’m not a fan of Norv’s at this point, honestly. After his Commanders gig I lost interest in him as HC material, and I haven’t been much impressed with him as a coordinator in recent stops.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Look on the brightside,everyone: we'll go 4-12 instead of 8-8.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Norv should have been hired as the OC and allowed to work with Dak. Instead they kept Linehan and hired the noodle arm Kellen Moore.

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
Only bad feeling about having norv turner as your next coach is the qb we have isn’t good enough to run that offense. Norv is no different than Garrett. That offense works.

That offense doesn’t work with clear lack of talent at qb

Just move on from dak at half of the jags game please

Western

Reaction score
One last & final hurrah for Jerry, and he plucks the guy from Tuscaloosa.
Get the best college coach who has nothing left to prove at the collegiate level, and seeks vindication of prestige at the highest level of competition in the NFL.
Complete the circle -- from Jimmy to Saban:
saban1.jpg

Ellie826

Reaction score
Won’t happen, but it’d be a downgrade anyway. I didn’t want Turner back when he was a contender when Wade got the job.

Norv is doing a great job in Carolina. Greg Cosell compares him to McVay. Not as polished because the limited time but speaks very highly of his changes...something I don’t think we’ve seen of Garett’s scheme.

So you honestly think Garett’s scheme is better than what the offensive minded coaches are doing?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling if JG is let go, Norv may end up being our next HC. Or at least pursued by Jerry as one of the top choice if Norv ends up doing a good job with Cam. He is doing a good job so far. The CAR offense is currently 10th in points per drive. Since JJ thinks Dak is Cam lite, he might think Norv can turn him around and may tried to get him away from Carolina.

He'll be an upgrade over JG but I prefer we get someone who will not take any of JJ's crap. I don't think Norv will do that.

Blimey!
Norval Turner!
Another 6 years of 8-8, 9-7 seasons!
So many future moral victories of which character is borne!
All together now, let us pound our handsome heads into the stone wall!
Carry on, proud bearers of mediocrity!
Hip-hip! Rungah, India Cadets!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I have a bad feeling if JG is let go, Norv may end up being our next HC. Or at least pursued by Jerry as one of the top choice if Norv ends up doing a good job with Cam. He is doing a good job so far. The CAR offense is currently 10th in points per drive. Since JJ thinks Dak is Cam lite, he might think Norv can turn him around and may tried to get him away from Carolina.

He'll be an upgrade over JG but I prefer we get someone who will not take any of JJ's crap. I don't think Norv will do that.

That would definitely be a Jerry Move™