Have a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!

waldoputty

Reaction score
Happy-Thanksgiving-Banner.jpg

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Guess where I’m at right now Waldo? Harvest on Geary...I held out as long as I could though. Figure a little T-Day fun won’t make me totally fall off the wagon. Funny...I still had store bonus points and they also gave me a lighter for free too. Looool
Happy Thanksgiving Cowboystone!!

Last edited:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Guess where I’m at right now Waldo? Harvest on Geary...I held out as long as I could though. Figure a little T-Day fun won’t make me totally fall off the wagon. Funny...I still had store bonus points and they also gave me a lighter for free too. Looool
Happy Thanksgiving Cowboystone!!
go for it bro! happy hunting.
there is this little cutie here that i had short conversation with before at my starbucks.
putty waiting for a good time to strike when her friend goes away.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
go for it bro! happy hunting.
there is this little cutie here that i had short conversation with before at my starbucks.
putty waiting for a good time to strike when her friend goes away.
This is great. You’re scheming friends friend is more than a friend,,Lukin is getting speeding tickets,and I’m out being a bad boy rocking my thang on the scene.

waldoputty

Reaction score
This is great. You’re scheming friends friend is more than a friend,,Lukin is getting speeding tickets,and I’m out being a bad boy rocking my thang on the scene.

unfortunately, putty went for his daily stroll by the pacific and she was gone when i came back ( and her friend was still there ! )
we recognize each other but dont acknowledge each other like teenagers :lmao:

Chrispierce

Reaction score
unfortunately, putty went for his daily stroll by the pacific and she was gone when i came back ( and her friend was still there ! )
we recognize each other but dont acknowledge each other like teenagers :lmao:
Ohhh that deal huh? Yes,those are the best. You should definitely give her your number next time then. I actually got the mom smile and look thing today at Coit Tower. Unfortunately,her daughter also had the look thing for us today immediately thereafter. Like a judge ruling on my stay of execution. “Motion denied.”
Was a great day out though,and had a good time.