Have the Browns passed the Cowboys in roster talent?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would Cowboys fans care about the talent on Cleveland? You do know this is a "Cowboys" site correct?

Why don't you go on over to the Cleveland board and post this?

Gee those Patriots a really have some talent. LOL Duh!!!!
Why would you post on a thread you hate 4 times? If you hate this so much, thanks for keeping it alive Roy. Again, no one is making you keep posting here.

JayFord

Reaction score
Talent wise the Browns May have the best roster right now

However

How much talent does New England have?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
In the midst of the offseason, and even before the 2019 draft, the Cleveland Browns are emerging as a serious contender in the AFC for 2019. I’m not a big Odell Beckham fan but I recognize the guy has talent and the Browns trade to get him has certainly raised some eyebrows.

And the Browns should have a lot of talent. When you colossally suck for over a decade you have a chance to add some talent in the draft.

So here’s my question Cowboys fans....have the brownies passed us in the chase for NFL talent? If we matched up with them now, who would have the edge? Are the Browns closer to a SB than Dallas? I’m not going to do every position- just the positions we are looking at locking up long term as our top talent compared to the Browns.

Let’s look at the Browns top talent compared to ours:
Position Which team has the edge?
QB- Baker Mayfield vs. Dak Prescott (Cle)
RB- Nick Chubb vs. Zeke Elliott. (Dal)
WR- Odell Jr. vs Amari Cooper. ( Cle? Push?)
Pass Rusher-Miles Garrett vs Tank Lawrence (Push?)

So what say you Cowboys fans....are the Browns passing us in talent?

QB Dallas
RB Dallas
WR browns, but with baker? idk
TE Dallas
OL Dallas
DL Dallas was top 10 sacks and top 3 vs the rush
LB not even a matchup
CBS dallas
S Browns.

get over the shiney new toy, this much turnover this team is going to be a mess this yr.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Why would you post on a thread you hate 4 times? If you hate this so much, thanks for keeping it alive Roy. Again, no one is making you keep posting here.

Im answering your question. And in case you didn't notice, I posted in protest of how this thread shouldn't even be on here. Anything else you want to clear up?

Maybe we should go over the talent on the over 30 teams as well?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
QB Dallas
RB Dallas
TE Dallas
OL Dallas
LB not even a matchup
CBS dallas
S Browns.

get over the shiney new toy, this much turnover this team is going to be a mess this yr.
Lol. “Get over the shiny new toy”...? Man I just asked the question. OMG some people act like I’m cheering for the brownies. Touchy crowd.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
QB Dallas
RB Dallas
TE Dallas
OL Dallas
LB not even a matchup
CBS dallas
S Browns.

TE Dallas? LOL Who do WE have?

I also take Mayfield over Dak.

And DL, you are dreaming. With Gregory gone we no longer have much talent at all past Lawrence.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
In the midst of the offseason, and even before the 2019 draft, the Cleveland Browns are emerging as a serious contender in the AFC for 2019. I’m not a big Odell Beckham fan but I recognize the guy has talent and the Browns trade to get him has certainly raised some eyebrows.

And the Browns should have a lot of talent. When you colossally suck for over a decade you have a chance to add some talent in the draft.

So here’s my question Cowboys fans....have the brownies passed us in the chase for NFL talent? If we matched up with them now, who would have the edge? Are the Browns closer to a SB than Dallas? I’m not going to do every position- just the positions we are looking at locking up long term as our top talent compared to the Browns.

Possibly. But they have to go and actually win football games. We don't have the most stacked roster in the NFL, but we have proven we can win 10+ games in a season.

Ive seen more talented rosters than the Browns go under .500

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Mayfield over Dak? Already? The amount of Dak bashing never ceases to amaze me.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Im Daks biggest fan buddy. But hes not better than Mayfield And yah, I can tell already.

Not a bash on Dak to say that Mayfield is better. Guy was the #1 pick and looked very good last year as a rookie.

Was his rookie year as good as Dak’s? It’s debatable. I just think the guy needs more than 3/4 of a season before he passes Dak.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Was his rookie year as good as Dak’s? It’s debatable. I just think the guy needs more than 3/4 of a season before he passes Dak.

Daks rookie season was unreal. But he had a much better team around him.

I understand its early to call, but I think Mayfield will be an elite QB. Hes got the talent, confidence, hes a winner, leader, and more then anything, he has a very good team around him now. He will excel.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
QB Dallas
RB Dallas
TE Dallas
OL Dallas
LB not even a matchup
CBS dallas
S Browns.

Not to mention some of the "shiney" players are malcontents and their coaching staff is questionable.

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
Until the Browns make the playoffs for the first time since 2002 they haven’t passed us in anything but sadness.