Have the Browns passed the Cowboys in roster talent?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Pretty much Bob....definately the FO has passed us by......and that's with us having the same one for 3 decades.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
See the Giants the year they gave out over 200M in contracts to Vernon and others. They appeared to be stacked with talent.

It turns out a roster full of big names often doesn't make for a great team.
Eagles and mike vicks dream team lol

ItzKelz

Reaction score
If the Browns do not address their defensive problems they are going to be the same team as they were a year ago. It is like the Giants not fixing their OL or their QB situation.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
lol I can't believe this thread right now. we traded of ra number one receiver who we all love. fredbeard is back. all pro center is back and one of the team leaders. until the browns make the playoffs I don't see how this is even a conversation. we were just in the divisional round lol

rags747

Reaction score
In the midst of the offseason, and even before the 2019 draft, the Cleveland Browns are emerging as a serious contender in the AFC for 2019. I’m not a big Odell Beckham fan but I recognize the guy has talent and the Browns trade to get him has certainly raised some eyebrows.

And the Browns should have a lot of talent. When you colossally suck for over a decade you have a chance to add some talent in the draft.

So here’s my question Cowboys fans....have the brownies passed us in the chase for NFL talent? If we matched up with them now, who would have the edge? Are the Browns closer to a SB than Dallas? I’m not going to do every position- just the positions we are looking at locking up long term as our top talent compared to the Browns.

Let’s look at the Browns top talent compared to ours:
Position Which team has the edge?
QB- Baker Mayfield vs. Dak Prescott (Cle)
RB- Nick Chubb vs. Zeke Elliott. (Dal)
WR- Odell Jr. vs Amari Cooper. ( Cle? Push?)
Pass Rusher-Miles Garrett vs Tank Lawrence (Push?)

So what say you Cowboys fans....are the Browns passing us in talent?
YES, YES and YES...

rags747

Reaction score
Why would Cowboys fans care about the talent on Cleveland? You do know this is a "Cowboys" site correct?

Why don't you go on over to the Cleveland board and post this?

Gee those Patriots a really have some talent. LOL Duh!!!!
FYI...Brownies have more talent at the key Skill Positions!

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol I can't believe this thread right now. we traded of ra number one receiver who we all love. fredbeard is back. all pro center is back and one of the team leaders. until the browns make the playoffs I don't see how this is even a conversation. we were just in the divisional round lol
Thread didn’t say we didn’t have any talent or incapable of winning. It was just a question- do the browns have more talent on their roster than us?

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
In the midst of the offseason, and even before the 2019 draft, the Cleveland Browns are emerging as a serious contender in the AFC for 2019. I’m not a big Odell Beckham fan but I recognize the guy has talent and the Browns trade to get him has certainly raised some eyebrows.

And the Browns should have a lot of talent. When you colossally suck for over a decade you have a chance to add some talent in the draft.

So here’s my question Cowboys fans....have the brownies passed us in the chase for NFL talent? If we matched up with them now, who would have the edge? Are the Browns closer to a SB than Dallas? I’m not going to do every position- just the positions we are looking at locking up long term as our top talent compared to the Browns.

Let’s look at the Browns top talent compared to ours:
Position Which team has the edge?
QB- Baker Mayfield vs. Dak Prescott (Cle)
RB- Nick Chubb vs. Zeke Elliott. (Dal)
WR- Odell Jr. vs Amari Cooper. ( Cle? Push?)
Pass Rusher-Miles Garrett vs Tank Lawrence (Push?)

So what say you Cowboys fans....are the Browns passing us in talent?
They passed most teams in the league.

EST_1986

Reaction score
If the Browns do not address their defensive problems they are going to be the same team as they were a year ago. It is like the Giants not fixing their OL or their QB situation.
added Vernon and Sheldon Richardson with Myles Garrett just on the D-Line. The Browns are vastly more talented that the Cowboys