Have u actually paid attention to Giants schedule?

juck

Reaction score
Scores and Schedule Regular Season Thu 9/4 Washington W 16-7 Sun 9/14 at St. Louis W 41-13 Sun 9/21 Cincinnati W 26-23 bye Sun 10/5 Seattle W 44-6 Mon 10/13 at Cleveland 8:30 pm Sun 10/19 San Francisco 1:00 pm Sun 10/26 at Pittsburgh 4:15 pm Sun 11/2 Dallas 4:15 pm Sun 11/9 at Philadelphia 8:15 pm Sun 11/16 Baltimore 1:00 pm Sun 11/23 at Arizona 4:15 pm Sun 11/30 at Washington 1:00 pm Sun 12/7 Philadelphia 1:00 pm Sun 12/14 at Dallas 8:15 pm Sun 12/21 Carolina 1:00 pm Sun 12/28 at Minnesota 1:00 pmThey havent played anyone yet,and still wont for the next 2 weeks.they will be 6-0 then the bubble pops.

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
They have two more gimme games and then a world of hurt. That doesn't mean they are bad for beating the teams in front of them, though. They are taking advantage of what is in front of them, then the target is on and they will have to play. I just don't understand how a person isn't hyped for this season. It is going to be a fun ride each and every week.

Ren

Reaction score
it does pick up a bit towards the end

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Yes they've had the easiest schedule but that has no bearing on them. They play who they're told to play and they beat them. I'm not going to even allow myself to entertain even the slightest notion that we shouldn't take them extremely seriously cause of their schedule.

aikemirv

Reaction score
You guys can discount their schedule, but the fact is, it is pretty close to ours.

They have a very good running game that controls the game a lot like the skins have done the past 2 weeks.

If you think they are headed for a big fall - you will be wrong!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
aikemirv;2312988 said:
You guys can discount their schedule, but the fact is, it is pretty close to ours.
Actually, to date, it hasn't been. Our schedule is ranked 21 and 9 according to Sagarin and Football Outsiders.

The Sagarin rating is for the whole season, so if you only looked at Sagarin's ranking for our PAST schedule, it'd be much harder -- likely top 10 just as with FO.

So, they've been very different. Easiest in the league vs. top 10 hardest in the league, actually.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2312979 said:
Yes they've had the easiest schedule but that has no bearing on them. They play who they're told to play and they beat them. I'm not going to even allow myself to entertain even the slightest notion that we shouldn't take them extremely seriously cause of their schedule.

I agree. They are still the SB champs who have not lost since the 38 to 35 loss to the Pats in week 17 of last year. I look forward to meeting them it should be a heck of a game

juck

Reaction score
Im saying basically all their easy games are now then bam.ours are scattered.i say they go 9-7

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
aikemirv;2312988 said:

They have a very good running game that controls the game a lot like the skins have done the past 2 weeks.

If you think they are headed for a big fall - you will be wrong!

I think the point was that they have played the easiest part of their run and we have played the toughest of ours. I'll take 4-1 right now and being past our teams than I would want 4-0 with who they still have to play. Good year to be a Cowboy fan! (yes, I am pushing the homerism a bit much right now because this forum is already too full of half empty glasses)

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
gwd the thought of them going to the SuperBowl again this year would kill me. Might have to grab the Magic 8-Ball and head to the nearest bridge...

juck

Reaction score
HighTechDave;2313018 said:
gwd the thought of them going to the SuperBowl again this year would kill me. Might have to grab the Magic 8-Ball and head to the nearest bridge...

flush the 8ball.lol.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
the NYG are a better team on all fronts & coaching then we are at this time.

worry about the boys and our terrible coaching staff, not the NYG or Commanders, etc.

juck

Reaction score
the best team in the nfl right now is washington,lets see if they are peaking.

juck

Reaction score
chinch;2313034 said:
the NYG are a better team on all fronts & coaching then we are at this time.

worry about the boys and our terrible coaching staff, not the NYG or Commanders, etc.
i strongly disagree.our team will come together at the right time this year.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Velvet Jones;2313009 said:
I think the point was that they have played the easiest part of their run and we have played the toughest of ours. I'll take 4-1 right now and being past our teams than I would want 4-0 with who they still have to play. Good year to be a Cowboy fan! (yes, I am pushing the homerism a bit much right now because this forum is already too full of half empty glasses)

Maybe so, but the teams we beat are currently on a big slide and they beat Washington and we lost to them.

No way they end up 9-7. The top 3 teams in the NFC are in the East and the season will prove that.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
juckie;2313053 said:
i strongly disagree.our team will come together at the right time this year.

and what have you seen to make that bold statement? Feelings? LOL

:lmao2:

juck

Reaction score
my prediction

wash-11-5
dal-11-5
nyg-9-7
philly8-8

we get a wild card,i kinda hope we dont win the division cause Romo sucks at Texas stadium

juck

Reaction score
HighTechDave;2313062 said:
and what have you seen to make that bold statement? Feelings? LOL

:lmao2:

They have all the talent and may slump a lil on the way,i actually think Garrett has held back a lil on the calling,for instance he could easily put TO in motion.Romo is in a "shooters slump" and will snap out of it.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Washington, Giants, Dallas are all winning right now.
Play the games and win that is all that counts.
It will start sorting itself out come week 10.