Have you ever seen a more uninspiring player than Cooper

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I remember the thread a couple of years ago. These cowboys vs early 90 cowboys, who would win

Yeaaaaaa right

ICP

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned they can let Cooper walk in the off season as well. He's just like he was with the Raiders shows up one game and disappears the next 3-4. Waste of a #1 pick. How can that clown not be on the field on that 4th down play? He's your #1 RECIEVER!

InTheZone

Reaction score
He had a futile look on his face like everyone else. Dak was missing EVERYONE....let's face it, I am a Dak supporter but he was completely terrible. Couldn't hit the broadside of a barn........you live and die in this league by your QB...welcome to Loserville.
yup, it was clear as day last week when we played the Rams and Goff pretty much gift wrapped a W for us. Today Wentz was making the throws when he needed to for the most part and the game looked lost very early despite the score.

817Gill

Reaction score
I think he's fed up with Dak.
The guy who’s given him the best stat line of his career? Or the guy that he linked up with to be brought back to national relevance?

Dak has his issues but if you think coop’s issues are mainly Dak related that’s super shallow

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
a first round pick for a guy you’re only gona keep for 1.5 seasons? dallas looking dumb ** right now.

kramskoi

Reaction score
I will say this. Michael Irvin would have had to be physically unable to walk to not be in on every damn down of the final drive of a game with playoff implications. The Cowboys today were beat by a depleted Eagles team that ran a heavy 2 TE offense. The Garrett era should end to today and Prescott is about to get back on my personal sh## list. He had to be the best man on the football field today. He wasn't. How many damn times are we going to be forced to watch a slow-starting offense that doesn't find urgency until the FOURTH quarter?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
It is looking like a terrible trade, they need to cut bait with him.

No way would I pay him $15 to $20 million per season.

kumizi

Reaction score
That’s always been the knock on him. Football is his job, not his passion.