Have you ever seen a more uninspiring player than Cooper

mmohican29

Reaction score
Let Cooper hit the bricks.

He doesn't want to play football. He's a baby who wants to get paid on his talent and not his evaporated performance level.

Daillest88

Reaction score
And for the record Dak had a bad game but holy crap his WRs were epic trash. Cooper with that drop lmao right on the Damn numbers and 20 million, walk your arse somewhere else clown

coogrfan

Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned they can let Cooper walk in the off season as well. He's just like he was with the Raiders shows up one game and disappears the next 3-4. Waste of a #1 pick. How can that clown not be on the field on that 4th down play? He's your #1 RECIEVER!

You might want to go back and take a look at our offense last year prior to the Cooper trade.

Reactions: ICP

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
guy looks like he is at a funeral. I say run his azz off

First Zeke was fat....Now its Coop....there's only 1 problem on our offense and if you had clear Eye's it's pretty evident out there!!

J_Allen

Reaction score
I think he's been hurt all year. I commend him for not missing any games.

That being said, I would not break the bank for him. We've done that with two players now. Let's not do it for a third.

doomsday808

Reaction score
Whole team look disengaged! Coaching sets the tone!! Mentally prepared??? Please move on from this coaching culture.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
It's a tough one for me. The guy has had a LOT of injuries. Hard to know what is a lack of effort vs a quiet guy giving effort and trying to play through pain and struggling when he is simply not healthy.

There is no arguing that he struggles on the road. I would non-exclusive franchise tag Dak and transition tag Amari and see how things shake out. Especially with a new coaching staff coming in.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In all fairness there was more than 1 player on the sidelines who looked like they would rather be somewhere else.
True, but you can bet there are receivers who've played for this team who'd be marching down the sideline, firing everyone else up to not quit.

ICP

Reaction score
You might want to go back and take a look at our offense last year prior to the Cooper trade.
Yeah, but only our ******** front office would have thought the sorry bunch of recievers we started the season with were gonna get the job done

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's a tough one for me. The guy has had a LOT of injuries. Hard to know what is a lack of effort vs a quiet guy giving effort and trying to play through pain and struggling when he is simply not healthy.

There is no arguing that he struggles on the road. I would non-exclusive franchise tag Dak and transition tag Amari and see how things shake out. Especially with a new coaching staff coming in.
That ball that hit him in the gut was one of the worst drops I could even imagine.

Cas2800

Reaction score
Cooper is soft as hell. A lot of talent but he is weak minded. Let that fool go with Garrett.