Have your predictions changed?

CowboyMark

Reaction score
Mine hasn't. Before the year began I had the Cowboys and Colts in the Super Bowl. It hasn't changed. Until one or both of them are officially knocked out of the playoffs then and only then will I change my prediction. I still say Cowboys vs Colts with a cowboy butt whoopin.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
14-2 Extreme homer
to
12-4 Extreme homer

If we lose to Commanders
11-5

I'm just an extreme idiotic homer:starspin:starspin

CowboyMark

Reaction score
What were your predictions for the playoffs and have they changed in anyway?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I have high hopes for the show but at the very least 1-2 playoff wins...

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
I thought we would make it to the Playoffs but would find a way to lose the first game.

Mainly because I just never thought Wade Phillips could put us over the hump because he has never won a Playoff Game.

Funny, when he was first hired, there were a ton of people in here making excuses as to why he was 0-3 in the Playoffs. I think we all know why now.

We still make the Playoffs, but I don't think we win a game.

So my prediction is the same.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I thought 11-5 at best, 10-6 most likely. I say 10-6 at best, 9-7 most likely.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2403970 said:
14-2 Extreme homer
to
12-4 Extreme homer

If we lose to Commanders
11-5

lol.....I thought this was me! :bow:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I thought 12-4 before the season started. Now I think we're 11-5 and that we'll win at least a playoff game or two.

Before the season I had us going to the Superbowl and I still think we can get there.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I think I had said 10-6 or 11-5 before the season. I didnt think it would be via this passage though. I didnt think we had players that were truly this dumb.

Anyways... I think the season and its success will be decided by the following in this this order.
  1. Players start smartening up if possible
  2. The Defense gets more aggressive
  3. How Romo connects with RWR, if successful then TO and others will have much success which could AGAIN maske #1 and #2

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
I still think we'll end it dancing the biggest dance of the year. Just a few hiccups we'll get past.

As for the flip side; I like Indy, Pittsburg and I'm thinking the Jets with Favre. With Brady out in NE I've been thinking now we can't rule out what someone like Favre could do if he can just muster his team into a playoff game. Not too mention he's someone who notoriously gains momentum as a season goes on. As soon as he gets total control of that team from a leadership standpoint, don't rule them out until it's all said 'n done.

Jets Vs Cowboys

Favre Vs Romo

Thomas Jones Vs His Brother's Replacement

Old Parcells' Team Vs Old Parcells' Team

Favre's New #1 NFL Selling Jersey Vs TO's Former #1 NFL Selling Jersey

In this scenerio though, I fear it being almost "set in the cards" that Favre wins and actually retires for real, going out on top. And just like Elway did, going out ontop of a heavily favored opposing team. So I hope the Jets don't make it and any body else does.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
CowboyMark;2403852 said:
Mine hasn't. Before the year began I had the Cowboys and Colts in the Super Bowl. It hasn't changed. Until one or both of them are officially knocked out of the playoffs then and only then will I change my prediction. I still say Cowboys vs Colts with a cowboy butt whoopin.

Nope, we are still going to go undefeated and win the SB this year! :rolleyes:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I remember the preseason predictions when people were prediciting 14-2, that didn't work out too well. I said 11-5, and that was probably optimistic at this point. If we get 10-6 and get in, I will jump for joy.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I originally thought 12-4 with a Superbowl win, but I have revised that thinking to 10-6 and a playoff win. I think they will eek in with the last seed and pull out a revenge win against against Arizona in the first round.

zeroburrito

Reaction score
i had the boys at 9-7 10-6 and i still have them as that. we had TONS of luck last year.

bigE79

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2403970 said:
14-2 Extreme homer
to
12-4 Extreme homer

If we lose to Commanders
11-5

that makes 2 of us cb74:star:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
CowboyMark;2403852 said:

You kinda have to...............no?

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
My prediction was 12 - 4

But now... I'd be happy with 10-6 and would be ecstatic 11 - 5.