Having Work With Cowboys

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
I've been a regular here that didn't post here for most of the 2017 season, and will start again. The reason being work gave me a client to work with that is a well known part of the Dallas Cowboys, and whose name is mentioned often on these forums. When I first started talking with him, I mentioned "Cowboyszone", and I was surprised to find he knew this site and was irked with it. I didn't mention it again, but would still would talk Cowboys, and business finally closed. My last words to him were to tell Jerry Jones to finally put Harvey Martin in the ROH as he was wanting me to let him know what he could do to thank me for the help I gave him. That business relationship has been done for a few months now, and I can post again. Have any of you worked with Cowboys personnel, and did you do the same? I just thought it wasn't proper to post here while working with the guy, and trust me, they know this website exists. Obviously it wasn't Jerry ones.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I've been a regular here that didn't post here for most of the 2017 season, and will start again. The reason being work gave me a client to work with that is a well known part of the Dallas Cowboys, and whose name is mentioned often on these forums. When I first started talking with him, I mentioned "Cowboyszone", and I was surprised to find he knew this site and was irked with it. I didn't mention it again, but would still would talk Cowboys, and business finally closed. My last words to him were to tell Jerry Jones to finally put Harvey Martin in the ROH as he was wanting me to let him know what he could do to thank me for the help I gave him. That business relationship has been done for a few months now, and I can post again. Have any of you worked with Cowboys personnel, and did you do the same? I just thought it wasn't proper to post here while working with the guy, and trust me, they know this website exists. Obviously it wasn't Jerry ones.
They do love them some @Corso though... I have it from the highest authority.
Good job on the Harvey Martin suggestion! I agree.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

I'm sure they know.

I'm sure the players come on here and read fan opinion. It's just a natural thing to do in their downtime.

They like to say things like they don't pay attention but they do.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Did he like me? I bet he probably liked me a lot but was irked with the other guys.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did he say anything about Harvey? Good lookin' out, there.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Why would anyone in the Cowboys org be irked? Don't they like the new uniform change threads?

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Great call on Harvey, I've been banging that drum for a couple decades myself, but does Rowdy really have that kinda pull with Jerry? :p

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys proper or Cowboys media dept. (Broaddus, etc..)?