Hello, « Bonjour » from France!

M_Barber24

Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m new here so i will make a presentation of myself !

First of all I’m 27 and i live in Paris, France.
In 2008 i discovered the NFL on YouTube with some highlights of Marion Barber « The Barbarian » I was stunned and really impressed with his savage style of running my god...
It was my 1st experience of a football video and I wasn’t disappointed, specially with that run in the endzone against the Pats who save a TD and he broke multiple tackles...magical.

In 2010, I started really following the NFL with Cam and the Panthers, he was a beast during his rookie season.
I followed them during a few seasons but I didn’t really get attached to them, and same for the teams that came next...The Seahawks and Vikings.
I don’t know why but I always had some troubles to find a team, it might be because I’m European and I don’t have a specific attachment to a team or maybe because i forced myself ahah.
10 years later, and I have to recognized that it’s really fresh i decided to pick the Cowboys because of their long and great history in the 90’s, and as a 90’s kid a like it a lot.
Marion Barber is off course is a reason, all the hall famers who played in this team.
And I always had something for the football in the south, so it had to be a southern team.

See you soon on the board ! :dance:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bonjour, I took French in high school, can you tell?

I am bilingual but my second language is cussing. I learned it watching the Cowboys play.

Glad to have you and just a suggestion but when you're in gen pop, let them know you are French and maybe they'll go easy on you. Except those Brits, sacre bleu, talk about grudge carriers.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

In 2008 i discovered the NFL on YouTube with some highlights of Marion Barber « The Barbarian » I was stunned and really impressed with his savage style of running my god...
It was my 1st experience of a football video and I wasn’t disappointed, specially with that run in the endzone against the Pats who save a TD and he broke multiple tackles...magical.

In 2010, I started really following the NFL with Cam and the Panthers, he was a beast during his rookie season.
I followed them during a few seasons but I didn’t really get attached to them, and same for the teams that came next...The Seahawks and Vikings.
I don’t know why but I always had some troubles to find a team, it might be because I’m European and I don’t have a specific attachment to a team or maybe because i forced myself ahah.
10 years later, and I have to recognized that it’s really fresh i decided to pick the Cowboys because of their long and great history in the 90’s, and as a 90’s kid a like it a lot.
Marion Barber is off course is a reason, all the hall famers who played in this team.
And I always had something for the football in the south, so it had to be a southern team.

Welcome to the party, mon ami! (No idea if I said something acceptable, but language is no barrier in that regard.)
Come for the Barbarian, stay for the cheerleaders!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Hello there! Do enjoy your stay here. It's a lovely place to talk Cowboys.

kskboys

Reaction score
Not you, Z!!!! Yours is obviously beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Londonboy

Reaction score
Bonjour, I took French in high school, can you tell?

I am bilingual but my second language is cussing. I learned it watching the Cowboys play.

Glad to have you and just a suggestion but when you're in gen pop, let them know you are French and maybe they'll go easy on you. Except those Brits, sacre bleu, talk about grudge carriers.
Hey CC, why don't Y'all show-off some of that World famous Southern hospitality and post links to Your Wine and Cheese threads?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

avez-vous du papier toilette

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Hi guys, I’m new here so i will make a presentation of myself ! First of all I’m 27 and i live in Paris, France.
3zlf5e.gif