Hello from NW

PDXCowboy

Reaction score
Long time Cowboys fan, but new to this website. Living in the NW my entire life, it wasn't always easy staying current on the team. Today, I'm able to listen to the Fan every day and access the mothership. Other than the team's performance, it's a great time to be a fan! I've been an active member at a few other Cowboys forums and blogs, but, sadly, they've either faded away or become less enjoyable. I much prefer the formatting on this site, with simple topic threads and immediate member reactions. I've found this style promotes easier and more constructive dialogue. I just want to discuss the Boys, which is easier said than done I'm finding. Look forward to doing it here.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome to the best team site on the internet, PDX! While it's definitely the best site (I've only seen a few, and been a part of one other than this, so I'm just guessing here.) you'll have a lot of work ahead of you to find "constructive dialogue" with most of the folks here.
Now, if you like to laugh, we got ya covered!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
To tank or not to tank. That is the question. Even though it is a sentence, it's still a question. If you're looking for constructive dialogue you've come to the right place. But if you're looking for constructive dialogue from me...pfffft, you'll be waiting awhile. Like the end of times, awhile.

P.S.- I didn't know New Wisconsin even existed.
:lmao:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Long time Cowboys fan, but new to this website. Living in the NW my entire life, it wasn't always easy staying current on the team. Today, I'm able to listen to the Fan every day and access the mothership. Other than the team's performance, it's a great time to be a fan! I've been an active member at a few other Cowboys forums and blogs, but, sadly, they've either faded away or become less enjoyable. I much prefer the formatting on this site, with simple topic threads and immediate member reactions. I've found this style promotes easier and more constructive dialogue. I just want to discuss the Boys, which is easier said than done I'm finding. Look forward to doing it here.
:welcome::oldcouple:

PDXCowboy

Reaction score
I apologize, I should have borrowed from Buckeye country, and led with The NW. No knock on New Wisconsin, I hear it's warm year round and they really turn out the D linemen. Hope to visit someday when I can find it :). Sounds like the Zone is Cheers for Cowboys fans whose troubles are all the same. I'm a pretty quiet, humble guy. I'll gladly be Paul?

I think I'm going to like it here :thumbup:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I apologize, I should have borrowed from Buckeye country, and led with The NW. No knock on New Wisconsin, I hear it's warm year round and they really turn out the D linemen. Hope to visit someday when I can find it :). Sounds like the Zone is Cheers for Cowboys fans whose troubles are all the same. I'm a pretty quiet, humble guy. I'll gladly be Paul?

Okay Paul, welcome to CheersZone!
DgIwzYK.jpg

Londonboy

Reaction score

Howdy.
I'm a pretty and quiet, humble Guy too.
My Legion of admirers often tell Me so.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Welcome friend!

I'd like to start my 3 part apology by saying that it wasn't nearly all my fault and the rest of the peeps here put me onto it.
B, if you see a confused and lost looking man not wearing pants, that's @CapnB. He's a great guy, slightly ornery. He's got a little Mississippi leg hound in him, you were warned. And I'm sorry.
3rd, if you have any information with regard to bacon, contact me and belly-buttons and stripper poles contact @CouchCoach. Again, I'm sorry.

Welcome to the party pal!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, I'm waiting, PDX. Do you think I spent all these years becoming an authority on belly buttons, I don't like the hyphenated kind cuz they can't make up their little minds, inny or outy, and stripper poles just to keep this wealth of information to myself?

Love the NW, used to be my favorite place to travel with Portland and Seattle being two of my favorite cities and lived in Boise for 3 years. Beautiful country.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Great having you on the board