Hello - New to the Site

Award2184

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Long time Cowboys fan here from MI. It's hard to find good pro football conversation about the in-state team (for good reason unfortunately), let alone the Cowboys around here, so glad to be here on the site!

I love where the team is at right now: Dak is elite, offense is everything I hoped it would be, defense has an elite player at all three levels, depth is good, and there's potential to get better with more experience and returning key players.

I'm confident for the Broncos game despite their good defense rankings. It looks like their ranking is skewed by the first three games against bad competition. They do have talent on both sides of the ball, but I think Dallas doesn't overlook them and shows up ready to play. I'll predict 34-13.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In the immortal words of John Oliver, "Welcome, welcome, welcome!"

"Elite" might be a bit of a stretch, but they do have the potential to be so. It's nice to look forward to not only watching the Cowboys play, but also looking forward to the feeling you're pretty sure you'll have after the game is over!

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
e8bda44a-3665-409c-8d84-a79ea4e9f65f_text.gif

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey everyone. Long time Cowboys fan here from MI. It's hard to find good pro football conversation about the in-state team (for good reason unfortunately), let alone the Cowboys around here, so glad to be here on the site!

I love where the team is at right now: Dak is elite, offense is everything I hoped it would be, defense has an elite player at all three levels, depth is good, and there's potential to get better with more experience and returning key players.

I'm confident for the Broncos game despite their good defense rankings. It looks like their ranking is skewed by the first three games against bad competition. They do have talent on both sides of the ball, but I think Dallas doesn't overlook them and shows up ready to play. I'll predict 34-13.
Welcome Mr. Award sir. Look forward to seeing more of your Cowboys opinions!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

:welcome: