Hello True Blue Pals!

ESisback

Reaction score
After a lot of frustration and hairpulling, I FINALLY found my way in! A big howdy to Gipper and Couch Coach and Ksk and all my other pals from the old forum. As you well know, I have a tendency to babble, and being a founding member of the old PJG, I'd appreciate help defining my boundaries. You know, reel me in!

Please have patience with my slow, stubborn, embarrassing ineptitude. All this technology frustrates me! Old dog, new tricks? Yeah, right!

Go Cowboys!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After a lot of frustration and hairpulling, I FINALLY found my way in! A big howdy to Gipper and Couch Coach and Ksk and all my other pals from the old forum. As you well know, I have a tendency to babble, and being a founding member of the old PJG, I'd appreciate help defining my boundaries. You know, reel me in!

Please have patience with my slow, stubborn, embarrassing ineptitude. All this technology frustrates me! Old dog, new tricks? Yeah, right!

Go Cowboys!
There he is, welcome. Did you hear us calling red rover, red rover let emmittstaubach come over?

Bud, if there were more stringent boundaries than we had over there, think they'd let me stay here?

CapnB

Reaction score
GP has bernice this month, i think the rotation got all messed up when jerry pulled the plug on our home.

Londonboy

Reaction score

Go Cowboys!
No namecheck for old Londy?
Deeply hurt.:thumbdown:

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome, welcome, welcome! I was Needmorerings on the other side. I'm hoping all our faithful friends make it over here. I don't know how to get in touch with any of them without putting more money in JJs packed wallet. Oh and when I finally arrived here, I was greeted with a "******". I am luved!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome, welcome, welcome! I was Needmorerings on the other side. I'm hoping all our faithful friends make it over here. I don't know how to get in touch with any of them without putting more money in JJs packed wallet. Oh and when I finally arrived here, I was greeted with a "******". I am luved!
OK, now I am going to wonder what "******" is all night and if I do find out, spend the rest of the night figuring out whether I want one too.

Xelda

Reaction score
OK, now I am going to wonder what "******" is all night and if I do find out, spend the rest of the night figuring out whether I want one too.
It's not worth losing sleep over, CC. I don't want you grumpy tomorrow so I'll attempt to spell it without the **********. D A double M IT. See how happy people are that I am here and not once have I rooted for the Eagles, Commanders or Giants!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's not worth losing sleep over, CC. I don't want you grumpy tomorrow so I'll attempt to spell it without the **********. D A double M IT. See how happy people are that I am here and not once have I rooted for the Eagles, Commanders or Giants!
Oh hell, I don't want one of those I get enough of that. I thought it was something sexy or suggestive. Lemme tell ya, ole CC's got quite a rolodex of naughty words in his noggin and I am glad you didn't make me go into the night. Might have gotten too excited to sleep.

CPanther95

Reaction score

Go Cowboys!

You'll like it here. Everything you loved about the old forum is available here. :flagwave:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Go Cowboys!
ES! We had so many different theories as to why you weren't here...........Mine was that you lost your mind (the rest of it, that is) and were in a rubber room, muttering something about a conspiracy to keep you locked away. Do I win the pool?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No namecheck for old Londy?
Deeply hurt.:thumbdown:
No kiddin'! I was the one trying to find someone who knew his phone number, and I'm not even mentioned!! It's like that time the family wagon broke down, and they drove off and left me standing by the guard rail, where the Pennsylvania State trooper made me stand, after I stomped on his foot!!.............What? I asked him if he got my letter, and he said no........so I stamped it! I was 7 years old, it couldn't have hurt that much!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Really? Can't say "******"? ******, I guess not!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hello everyone, is it ok if I tag along?
Hell yeah. Party is just getting started. Some of us didn't wait and jumped into the first available lifeboats, mine had a wet bar so I couldn't wait for another. I felt guilty until I saw the selection and had to keep myself quiet lest I alert the others that were fighting over the foil packs of tuna and pickled pigs feet.

Glad you made it over.