Help is coming, Irving, Lee and Tavon probable

blueblood70

Reaction score
how big a boost would this be coming down the stretch and for the WC home game?

But who do we sit to make room?

locking this division up this week with win could make a nice time to take some snaps away from dinged guys and work in these players etc.. Smith Zeke and Martin could use some rest..

things are shaping up at the right time for once..

cristglo

Reaction score
from what I have read from Fish Irving hasnt even been in the building They are waiting to see if he even shows up for practice. Geeez what a waste.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Irving is the only one to get excited about. With the injuries Austin and Lee are recovering from how many here think they will last 4 quarters? Lee's hamstrings have failed him twice already, Austin was thought to need surgery for his groin...

erod

Reaction score
Irving is needed for pressure, and for just another rotation body. They get tired in there.

Lee would be a huge addition to keep the defense fresh with no drop off.

Austin adds nothing.

cristglo

Reaction score
Irving is the only one to get excited about. With the injuries Austin and Lee are recovering from how many here think they will last 4 quarters? Lee's hamstrings have failed him twice already, Austin was thought to need surgery for his groin...
according to fish Irving hasnt even showed up

cristglo

Reaction score
Irving is needed for pressure, and for just another rotation body. They get tired in there.

Austin adds nothing.
I would like to see a package of Lee Smith and LVE on the field at the same time.

John813

Reaction score
A motivated Irving would be huge next to Collins/Crawford inside.

Just hope that's who shows up relatively soon.

ufcrules1

Reaction score

Austin adds nothing.

Austin adds nothing? I disagree with you there. He is one of those X factor players that can burn a defense you have to watch out for. I will be glad to see him back.