Help is coming, Irving, Lee and Tavon probable

reddyuta

Reaction score
I dont think Irving will play this week,Lee and Austin may play.

conner01

Reaction score
Excited for David Irving to bring some inside pressure through the playoffs.

This guy can take over a game by himself.

(queue the negative angry nerd mob because Irving was mentioned in a positive way)
Luck is really good at stepping up in the pocket to avoid edge rushers. Some push in the middle is huge

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
The Rams did and gave up on him.
Perhaps they did but we really haven't seen Linehan at least try the things I mentioned. Sometimes getting traded wakes a player up. Tavon is clearly talented and didn't forget how to play the game. Gadget player has been really the only associated name given him. Go watch him at WVU and he was not just a gadget player. He has been hurt and out and perhaps we will see him used to better take advantage of his talents when he comes back. Seems the Raiders gave up on Cooper too.

Sydla

Reaction score
Of the three, Irving coming back and playing well would be the biggest boost heading into the playoffs. He makes an already effective D even better.

davidariust24

Reaction score
The addition of Austin will be nice.
That last play to Cooper when the ball was tipped is where Austin could help a ton. Instead of Beasley running from the slot up field on a vertical route. We could let Austin run that route. Austin has the speed to burn just about anyone, and no safety help? Amari on the same field Austin would kill anyone in the middle of the field one on one with no safety help. I just feel his speed would help us so much in the redzone. That route that Beasley ran and got caught from behind. We need to let Austin run that. Austin could take it to the house. I still like Beasley but let Austin have some routes that he will get the ball. With Cooper on the field and taking a lot of attention, Austin can slip underwater or even over the top for huge gains since all he will have is 1 on 1s

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
All of these guys would be great to have back. Tavon could add a bit more spark to the offense which has looked pretty good lately
To me there was really no spark before he went out and he stays hurt all the time. jmho

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Witten is old and done. This is a different offense, and I want to see what jarwin and shultz have.

davidariust24

Reaction score
Excited for David Irving to bring some inside pressure through the playoffs.

This guy can take over a game by himself.

(queue the negative angry nerd mob because Irving was mentioned in a positive way)
If he comes in hitting the ground running and the rest of the team keeps up the intensity, watch out!! This team with Sean Lee as a third LB ! There is no doubt we can maintain the level of play throughout the playoffs

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think Irving could make the biggest Impact, QBs like Luck do NOT like push up the middle and when Tank and Gregory funnel him into 6'7 man-child coming hard up the middle we can see huge impact via sacks and sack fumbles or gift INTs..

erod

Reaction score
Perhaps they did but we really haven't seen Linehan at least try the things I mentioned. Sometimes getting traded wakes a player up. Tavon is clearly talented and didn't forget how to play the game. Gadget player has been really the only associated name given him. Go watch him at WVU and he was not just a gadget player. He has been hurt and out and perhaps we will see him used to better take advantage of his talents when he comes back. Seems the Raiders gave up on Cooper too.
I saw him at WVU because in an OU fan, and he looked us. That's why he was drafted 7th overall.

But his pro career has been nothing like that.