Help with pictures

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
Listen, i know its WAY too late for training camp pictures but i have a few of them, and im clueless as to how to post them into a thread, call me a dummy, but when i go to upload them it asks for a URL, and i have no idea how to get that if the pictures are in "My Documents" can anyone help?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
wesleyc288;1598136 said:
Listen, i know its WAY too late for training camp pictures but i have a few of them, and im clueless as to how to post them into a thread, call me a dummy, but when i go to upload them it asks for a URL, and i have no idea how to get that if the pictures are in "My Documents" can anyone help?
You do need a URL. Images can be posted to a site like Imageshack or Yahoo and it automatically assigns them a URL. Then post the URL between the image tags and they will post.

Oh, and it's never too late to post them. Thanks.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
wesleyc288;1598136 said:

First you need to sign up for a free picture hosting service like photobucket. Then you upload the pictures to that website. Then you can just use the address of the picture to post it.