Help.....

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
How can I change the word ("Member") under my name to something else? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
5mics said:
How can I change the word ("Member") under my name to something else? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

post more.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
5mics said:

Only mods can change it - Just send them a PM and they'll take it from there

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GTaylor said:
Only mods can change it - Just send them a PM and they'll take it from there

Correct....except make that Hostile he PMs....PM Hostile and he will be happy to change it to what you want as soon as he gets a chance :cool:

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Correct....except make that Hostile he PMs....PM Hostile and he will be happy to change it to what you want as soon as he gets a chance :cool:
Thanks!

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I just saw your title. If you want to piss without any unusual pain, I implore you to change it....

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tio said:
I just saw your title. If you want to piss without any unusual pain, I implore you to change it....

I take it you have never seen the movie the Great Escape...if you did you would understand the title and avatar. :)