Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
QB (2) Dak and Rush
RB (3) Zeke, Pollard and Chunn
FB (1) Olawale
TE (3) Witten, Blake and Schultz
WR (6) Cooper, Gallup, Cobb, Austin, Wilson, Smith- Brown to IR
OL (9) Tyron, Fleming, Collins, CWill, Looney, Filo, Beard, Zack, Redmond. McGovern to IR and stash Knight and Campos on the PS
DL (11) Tank, Quinn, Taco, Armstrong, Jackson, Hill, Collins, Woods, Hyder, Covington, Crawford
LB (5) LVE, Jaylon, Lee, Thomas, March. Put Gifford on IR and Phillips on PS
CB (6) Jones, Chido, Lewis, Brown, Goodwin, Olumba
S (4) Woods, Heath, Wilson, TBD
ST (3) Maher, Jones, Frenchie

Had to go light at several positions to carry 11 DL, but who the hell are you cutting? Crawford is the obvious answer but I don’t see it happening this year.

ghst187

Reaction score
Not arguing, I haven’t seen the games so legit question,
Jackson over Jelks?
I don’t think we need the FB, I’d keep an extra TE personally
Like the WR list. They are all too good to send to PS, not sure why Brown sticks when he adds nothing as a WR, almost lucky he goes to IR
Is Redmond even worth keeping?
I really like our secondary esp with the emergence of the youngsters and surprises, Goodwin, Olumba, and esp Wilson.
Our defensive quality and depth is fabulous across units.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
I’d rather not keep Redmond at all but I can’t imagine they only keep 8. The McGovern injury sucks

Altestic

Reaction score
When will people finally get a grip and NOT put Quinn on the initial 53? There is no possible way Quinn will make the initial 53 because he is on the SUS list.

Altestic

Reaction score
Jackson is better than Chunn at RB. Also I'm not keeping any JAGs on the OL for the sake of keeping another body. If no McGovern, then just keep eight. I do agree with 11 on the DL but you have to put Jelks in Quinn's place because Quinn is starting the season on the SUS list.

garyv

Reaction score
Jackson over Jelks?
Like the WR list. They are all too good to send to PS, not sure why Brown sticks when he adds nothing as a WR, almost lucky he goes to IR
I really like our secondary esp with the emergence of the youngsters and surprises, Goodwin, Olumba, and esp Wilson.

Im wondering if Chunn can play FB he has the size

garyv

Reaction score
Jackson is better than Chunn at RB. Also I'm not keeping any JAGs on the OL for the sake of keeping another body. If no McGovern, then just keep eight. I do agree with 11 on the DL but you have to put Jelks in Quinn's place because Quinn is starting the season on the SUS list.

Quinn 1 game or 2 game suspension ?

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jackson over Jelks?
Jelks will go on IR

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
QB (2) Dak and Rush
FB (1) Olawale
OL (9) Tyron, Fleming, Collins, CWill, Looney, Filo, Beard, Zack, Redmond. McGovern to IR and stash Knight and Campos on the PS
DL (11) Tank, Quinn, Taco, Armstrong, Jackson, Hill, Collins, Woods, Hyder, Covington, Crawford

Had to go light at several positions to carry 11 DL, but who the hell are you cutting? Crawford is the obvious answer but I don’t see it happening this year.
I think you see Noah Brown on PUP.

I think Frazier gets the final 53 spot intially based on ST play. However, I could be cut if we pick up another saftey via cuts or trade. They like his ST play, but I don't think they trust him on defense

Ron12

Reaction score
QB (2) Dak and Rush
FB (1) Olawale

Don't see keeping Olawale when Ghunn can play their if needed !