Here is my mock

Flamma

Reaction score
For the 2nd round pick I'd take whoever fell the furthest at either S or DL. I'd lean more towards DL too, but if a safety falls from the late first to 58, I'd take him over a DL projected to go near 58.

I like the TE but S Rapp is projected early 2nd. He might drop because there is a log jam of projected 2nd round DBs, but I doubt he drops that far.

RamziD

Reaction score
He ran a 4.77 today. If he falls, it may be from top/mid of 2nd round to the bottom of 2nd round. Hope we’re able to nab him at 58.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Would be nice, but IMHO no way Knox and Rapp fall to the 4th round.

Beaker42

Reaction score
He ran a 4.77 today. If he falls, it may be from top/mid of 2nd round to the bottom of 2nd round. Hope we’re able to nab him at 58.
That 40 time is going to kill him. Bet he goes in the 4th or 5th now. He can’t even cover the faster TE’s at 4.77.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Why would we want Rapp when we could go Savage or one of the faster safeties?

waldoputty

Reaction score
That 40 time is going to kill him. Bet he goes in the 4th or 5th now. He can’t even cover the faster TE’s at 4.77.

i think the 40 time will take him out of the 3rd round.
slower safeties historically have dropped a lot

RamziD

Reaction score
i think the 40 time will take him out of the 3rd round.
slower safeties historically have dropped a lot

Very doubtful. You don’t discount a player’s tape because he has a less than ideal 40 yard dash. Besides, he had the fastest 20 yard shuttle and 3rd fastest 3-cone drill for a Safety at the combine.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Very doubtful. You don’t discount a player’s tape because he has a less than ideal 40 yard dash. Besides, he had the fastest 20 yard shuttle and 3rd fastest 3-cone drill for a Safety at the combine.
Less than ideal 40’s are for DL and OL - S needs to be quicker due to the distance they have to cover. With that 40 he should be a LB.

DFWJC

Reaction score
2. de ferguson unless simmons falls
3. dt willis though a little early?
4. te knox
4a. s rapp if he falls due to 40 time, otherwise get a rb
I'd be happy with Rd 2
Plus, the late 3rd is not early at all for Willis. Sign me up if he does
Are you saying you think Rapp might fall to the end of the 4th? Nah
Knox could be there though