Here Kitty, Kitty, Kitty

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The cats are in town huh? Bengal tigers are an endangered species. They are native to Nepal, India, and Bangladesh. They are not native to Ohio. Well, 46 of them are being brought to Texas for a hunt. Do they really think it is wise? Cowboys carry guns.

The Bengals defense is horrible in both facets of the game. Jason Garrett took heat for an unimaginative game plan last week. The Defense took some heat for big games by Portis, Moss, and Campbell.

Today, they deliver some tiger pelts for the wall. 42-7.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since I have some personal feelings towards the Bengals (having attended their beating of our Cowboys in Cincy 4 years ago) I hope your final score is right.

On another note - these are the kind of games we need to to blow out people. I'd like to see some of the scrubs get playing time in the 4th quarter.

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I have a cat named Romo, but I'm not really sure what that means.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Come on all you GROZ members.

You should be the happiest people on the forum today.

Revenge!

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Played my week 5 season game on Madden 09 last night. Final score, Cowboys 45 Bengals 14. Would be nice if that's the final score today. :D

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;2307689 said:
Played my week 5 season game on Madden 09 last night. Final score, Cowboys 45 Bengals 14. Would be nice if that's the final score today. :D

You just played week 5? I already won the superbowl, i beat the colts 42-14. Funny thing is some of the playoff teams were, the rams with a record of 11-5, the chiefs with a 10-6 record, and yes, the raiders with a 11-5 record lol.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2307685 said:
Come on all you GROZ members.

You should be the happiest people on the forum today.

Revenge!
Trust me, after last weeks game, that has been the primary thing I have been focused on. Romo can't do enough damage, MBIII/Felix can't get enough yards, and Witten can't shread them enough.

Even my son is pumped for todays game. He threw a fit when I didn't put his Romo jersey on first thing. Finally conceeding, now he can't sit still running around like he is on a massive sugar high.

GROZ members are licking their chops!!!!!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2307707 said:
Trust me, after last weeks game, that has been the primary thing I have been focused on. Romo can't do enough damage, MBIII/Felix can't get enough yards, and Witten can't shread them enough.

Even my son is pumped for todays game. He threw a fit when I didn't put his Romo jersey on first thing. Finally conceeding, now he can't sit still running around like he is on a massive sugar high.

GROZ members are licking their chops!!!!!!!
Today, GROZ stands for

Get
Real
On
Zimmer

Shout out to Brian Stewart, this is the guy you are being measured against. You better get aggressive.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Expect a much more focused and physical group today. Also watch out for Uncle Felix.

Big D

Reaction score
If the game is played to our potential , we should have no problem with these pus... er cats. :laugh2:

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Wish I had that much confidence.

I think we win, but it'll be more like 34-28.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Hostile;2307745 said:
Today, GROZ stands for

Get
Real
On
Zimmer

Shout out to Brian Stewart, this is the guy you are being measured against. You better get aggressive.

Hey bud! Can you scream that a little louder??

Reminds me of BS little rant on Hard Knocks... slightly modified to fit the situation for this week..

"Today, if we don't take care of business... THIS WHOLE ZONE IS GONNA BE TIRED!!"