Here's a funny cat

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao2:Hey Lady? SIKE
HZRtTu9.gif
I told her not to let these AMWAY people in.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Spliced gif, probably at the tail. Lifted leg does not twitch. Chest does not move. Either that or the cat is dead and the tail is moving involuntarily...
I thought the same at first. But if you look ever so close, you can see his chest/belly area moving as he's breathing.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought the same at first. But if you look ever so close, you can see his chest/belly area moving as he's breathing.
Yo are right BUT there is a slight lossless compression of the frames in only that specific area of the belly. My question is why does not degrade in another area of the frames where movement exists, like the tail? Maybe there are more than two splices involved..?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Yo are right BUT there is a slight lossless compression of the frames in only that specific area of the belly. My question is why does not degrade in another area of the frames where movement exists, like the tail? Maybe there are more than two splices involved..?
Lol. I pinched it to the max and absolutely nothing else moves in the entire gif. I did notice something else, his tongue was out. :laugh:Poor thing must of had too much of that local catnip.
I0jdspp.jpg