Here's an idea

bennihanna666

Reaction score
I say we take the best player at our top three position needs w/ #11 and then we trade # 20 to the Packers for their 2 2nd rounders and maybe another pick. I also think that the key to this year's season lies on the free-agency period. if we can get smoot aor Lucas and get a some other key player then we should be fine. one other thing, let's get rid of Vinny and try to get Hasselback.

nathanlt

Reaction score
bennihanna666 said:
I say we take the best player at our top three position needs w/ #11 and then we trade # 20 to the Packers for their 2 2nd rounders and maybe another pick. I also think that the key to this year's season lies on the free-agency period. if we can get smoot aor Lucas and get a some other key player then we should be fine. one other thing, let's get rid of Vinny and try to get Hasselback.

We should only do that if the player at #11 is worth the risk, because by trading that #11 pick first to #21, then to #32, Dallas can pick up 2 additional second rounders.

We can't just pick "a player" at #11 that fills one of three needs, we have to pick "THE" player that will change our team dramatically, almost a surefire player. Who do you think is worthy of our #11 pick?